The Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (13-8) host the Duke Blue Devils (11-9) as 2-point favorites after Moses Wright went off for 31 points in the Yellow Jackets 84-77 victory over Syracuse. The game airs on ACCN at 8:00 PM ET on Tuesday, March 2, 2021. The matchup has a point total of 145.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Georgia Tech (-2)||Over (145.5)||Georgia Tech 75 Duke 72|
- In eight of 21 opportunities (38.1%) this season, the Yellow Jackets and their opponents have put up at least this matchup’s over/under of 145.5 points.
- Duke has played in 10 games this year (out of 20 total matchups — 50% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 145.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 151.2 points per game, 5.7 more points than the total of 145.5 set for this game.
- The Yellow Jackets and the Blue Devils have seen their opponents average a combined 3.9 fewer points per game than the point total of 145.5 set in this game.
- The average point total in Yellow Jackets games this season is 0.2 fewer points than the total of 145.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Blue Devils this season is 2.0 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Yellow Jackets score just 3.7 more points per game (75.3) than the Blue Devils allow (71.6).
- Georgia Tech has a 10-3 record overall and an 8-0 record against the spread when scoring more than 71.6 points.
- Duke is 0-7 against the spread and 1-6 overall when giving up more than 75.3 points.
- The Blue Devils put up an average of 75.9 points per game, 5.9 more points than the 70 the Yellow Jackets give up.
- Duke is 5-0 against the spread and 9-5 overall when it scores more than 70 points.
- Georgia Tech’s record is 2-2 overall and 1-3 against the spread when it allows more than 75.9 points to its opponents.
- The Yellow Jackets have out-scored their opponents by a total of 113 points this season (5.3 points per game on average), and the Blue Devils have put up 86 more points than their opponents on the year (4.3 per game).
Georgia Tech Betting Information
- Strong against the spread this season, the Yellow Jackets have covered 12 times in 21 contests.
- When favored by at least 2 points, the Yellow Jackets have put together a 5-5 record ATS.
- The Yellow Jackets and their opponents have gone over the total in 11 of 21 games (52.4%) this season.
Duke Betting Information
- Duke has a losing record against the spread, going 7-12 ATS (covering only 36.8% of the time).
- When they are at least 2-point underdogs, the Blue Devils have a record ATS of 6-11.
- In the majority of Blue Devils games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (13 out of 19 games, 68.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/26/2021||Duke||-6||140.5||-265||+213||Regular Season||75-68 DUKE|
|1/8/2020||Duke||-11||138||-734||+503||Regular Season||73-64 DUKE|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||66-53 DUKE|
Georgia Tech Leaders
- Wright leads the Yellow Jackets in scoring and rebounding, putting up 17.5 points and 8.1 rebounds per game.
- Jose Alvarado leads Georgia Tech in assists, averaging 4.3 per game while also scoring 16.0 points per contest.
- Michael Devoe contributes the bulk of the Yellow Jackets’ three-point shooting production. He makes 2.3 threes per game to pace the team.
- Alvarado and Wright lead the Yellow Jackets on the defensive end, with Alvarado leading the team in steals averaging 2.7 per game and Wright in blocks averaging 1.7 per contest.
- Matthew Hurt records 19.3 points and 6.2 rebounds per game for the Blue Devils, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- The Blue Devils’ leading assist machine is Jordan Goldwire with a stat line of 3.8 assists, 6.0 points, and 3.2 rebounds per game.
- Hurt contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Blue Devils. He knocks down 2.5 threes per game.
- The Blue Devils’ leader in steals is Goldwire with 2.4 per game, and Mark Williams is their leader in blocks with 1.4 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds