The No. 13 seed Miami (FL) Hurricanes (10-16) are 9-point underdogs in their ACC Tournament quarterfinals matchup against the No. 4 seed Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (15-8) on Thursday at Greensboro Coliseum, starting at 2:30 PM ET on ESPN2. The winner moves one step closer to the conference championship and an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Yellow Jackets and their opponents have recorded more than 138 points in 69.6% of their outings this season (16 of 23 opportunities).
- Miami (FL) has combined with its opponents to score more than 138 points in 12 of 26 outings (46.2%) this season.
- These teams average a combined 142.1 points per game, 4.1 more points than the over/under of 138 set for this game.
- The Yellow Jackets and the Hurricanes have seen their opponents average a combined three more points per game than the over/under of 138 set for this matchup.
- The average point total in Yellow Jackets games this year is 7.5 more points than the total of 138 in this matchup.
- Hurricanes games this season have averaged a total of 137.5 points, 0.5 less than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 75.6 points the Yellow Jackets put up per game are only 4.6 more points than the Hurricanes give up (71).
- When Georgia Tech puts up more than 71 points, it is 13-3 overall and 11-0 against the spread.
- When Miami (FL) gives up more than 75.6 points, it is 2-5-1 against the spread and 1-7 overall.
- The Hurricanes’ 66.5 points per game are just 3.5 fewer points than the 70 the Yellow Jackets give up.
- Miami (FL) has put together a 5-0-1 ATS record and a 7-3 overall record in games it scores more than 70 points.
- Georgia Tech’s record is 4-7 against the spread and 5-6 overall when it allows more than 66.5 points.
- The Yellow Jackets have totaled 129 more points than their opponents this season (5.6 per game on average), while the Hurricanes have been out-scored by 118 total points (4.5 per game average differential).
Georgia Tech Betting Information
- Against the spread, Georgia Tech has been strong this season, posting a 14-9 record.
- The Yellow Jackets have posted a losing record of 1-3 against the spread when the spread is -9 or bigger.
- The Yellow Jackets have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 10 times in 23 games this season.
Miami (FL) Betting Information
- The Hurricanes have an even record against the spread, going 12-12-1 ATS.
- When they play as at least 9-point underdogs, the Hurricanes have a record ATS of 0-3.
- Miami (FL) has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 48% of matchups this year (12 out of 25 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/20/2021||Georgia Tech||-3.5||137||-185||+151||Regular Season||87-60 GTECH|
|2/29/2020||Georgia Tech||-5.5||142.5||-246||+193||Regular Season||63-57 GTECH|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-65 MIA|
Georgia Tech Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Yellow Jackets is Moses Wright, who accumulates 18.0 points and 8.2 rebounds per game.
- Jose Alvarado is Georgia Tech’s best passer, distributing 4.3 assists per game while scoring 15.5 PPG.
- Michael Devoe leads the Yellow Jackets in three-point shooting with an average of 2.3 threes per game.
- Alvarado and Wright lead the Yellow Jackets on the defensive end, with Alvarado leading the team in steals averaging 2.8 per game and Wright in blocks averaging 1.7 per contest.
Miami (FL) Leaders
- Isaiah Wong is the top scorer for the Hurricanes with 17.3 points per game. He also adds 4.9 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game to his statistics.
- Nysier Brooks has a stat line of 5.7 rebounds, 7.0 points and 0.8 assists per game for Miami (FL) to take the top rebound spot on the team. Harlond Beverly holds the top spot for assists with 3.3 per game, adding 6.7 points and 4.5 rebounds per contest.
- Devoe leads his teammates on the Hurricanes with 1.9 made threes per outing.
- Beverly (1.5 steals per game) is the steal leader for Miami (FL) while Brooks (0.9 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds