The No. 1 Gonzaga Bulldogs (17-0) are heavy, 11.5-point favorites as they try to build on a 17-game win streak when they visit the BYU Cougars (14-3) on Monday, February 8, 2021 at Marriott Center. The matchup airs at 11:00 PM ET on ESPN. The matchup’s over/under is set at 155.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|BYU (+11.5)||Under (155.5)||Gonzaga 81 BYU 73|
- In 10 of 17 outings (58.8%) this season, the Bulldogs and their opponents have scored no less than this matchup’s over/under of 155.5 points.
- BYU has played in five games this year (out of 17 total matchups — 29.4% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 155.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 173 points per game, 17.5 more points than the total of 155.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 136.1 points per game, 19.4 fewer than the point total in this game.
- The Bulldogs average point total in outings this year is 163.4, 7.9 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Cougars this season is 9.8 points less than this game’s over/under.
Gonzaga Betting Information
- Gonzaga has not fared well against the spread this season, posting an 8-9 record.
- When favored by at least 11.5 points, the Bulldogs have struggled to a 4-8 record ATS this season.
- Gonzaga and its opponents have hit the over/under in just 8 of 17 games this season (47.1%).
BYU Betting Information
- BYU has a 9-5-1 record against the spread, covering in 60.0% of their outings.
- The Cougars have fared well as a 11.5-point underdog, going 4-1 against the spread when they are at least 11.5-point underdogs.
- In 7 out of Cougars 15 games this season, (46.7%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/22/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||91-78 BYU|
|1/18/2020||Gonzaga||-13||153.5||-1142||+640||Regular Season||92-69 GNZG|
- Corey Kispert leads the Bulldogs in scoring, tallying 19.9 points per game to go with 4.9 rebounds and 1.9 assists.
- Joel Ayayi leads the Bulldogs in rebounding, averaging 7.3 per game, while Andrew Nembhard leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.6 in each contest.
- Kispert’s 3.1 threes per game leads the Bulldogs.
- The Gonzaga steals leader is Jalen Suggs, who averages 2.2 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Anton Watson, who compiles 0.8 rejections per contest.
- Alex Barcello’s points (15.2 per game) and assists (4.6 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Cougars’ leaderboards.
- Caleb Lohner grabs 6.5 rebounds per game (he also scores 5.9 points per game and adds 1.2 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the BYU rebounding leaderboard.
- Barcello is the most prolific from distance for the Cougars, hitting 1.9 threes per game.
- Brandon Averette (0.9 steals per game) and Matt Haarms (1.8 blocks per game) pace the Cougars in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds