The No. 1 Gonzaga Bulldogs (15-0) will try to build on a 15-game win streak when they visit the Pepperdine Waves (7-7) on Saturday, January 30, 2021 at Firestone Fieldhouse as big, 22-point favorites. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN2. The point total for the matchup is set at 163.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Pepperdine (+22)||Under (163)||Gonzaga 86 Pepperdine 71|
- The Bulldogs and their opponents have combined for 163 points — this matchup’s point total — in eight of 15 opportunities (53.3%) this season.
- Pepperdine and its opponents have added up to score at least 163 points in 21.4% of their games this year (three of 14 opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 7.8 more points per game (170.8) than this game’s over/under of 163 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 143.5 points per game, 19.5 less than the point total in this matchup.
- The average over/under the Bulldogs have had set in matchups this year is 1.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Waves games this season have averaged an over/under of 149.6 points, 13.4 less than the point total in this matchup.
Gonzaga Betting Information
- The Bulldogs have struggled to an extent against the spread this season, putting up a 7-8 record.
- When favored by at least 22 points, the Bulldogs have struggled to a 2-6 record ATS this season.
- The Bulldogs have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 7 of 15 games (46.7%).
Pepperdine Betting Information
- Pepperdine has covered the spread in greater than half of its outings, going 7-4-1 ATS.
- In the majority of Pepperdine’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (4 out of 12 games, 33.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/14/2021||Gonzaga||-27||167.5||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||95-70 GNZG|
|2/15/2020||Gonzaga||-16||161.5||-2166||+933||Regular Season||89-77 GNZG|
|1/4/2020||Gonzaga||-21||163||-5000||+1475||Regular Season||75-70 GNZG|
|2/21/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||92-64 GNZG|
- The Bulldogs scoring leader is Corey Kispert, who averages 20.5 per contest to go with 5.1 rebounds and 2.0 assists.
- Joel Ayayi is Gonzaga’s leading rebounder, pulling down 7.3 per game, while Jalen Suggs is its best passer, averaging 4.8 assists in each contest.
- Kispert leads the Bulldogs in three-point shooting, making an average of 3.1 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Suggs is the Bulldogs leader in steals, averaging 2.4 steals per game, while Drew Timme leads them in blocks with 0.9 per contest.
- The Waves’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Kessler Edwards with 18.3 points and 6.6 rebounds per game.
- Pepperdine’s assist leader is Colbey Ross with 7.4 per game. He also averages 16.5 points per game and grabs 4.0 rebounds per game.
- Edwards is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Waves, hitting 1.9 threes per game.
- The Waves’ leader in steals is Ross with 1.5 per game, and Edwards is their leader in blocks with 1.3 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds