The No. 1 Gonzaga Bulldogs (14-0) are heavily favored (-27.5) to continue a 14-game win streak when they visit the San Diego Toreros (2-5) at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 28, 2021 at Jenny Craig Pavilion. The contest airs on ATSN. The matchup has a point total of 157.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|San Diego (+27.5)||Under (157)||Gonzaga 89 San Diego 63|
- In 64.3% of their opportunities this season (nine of 14 chances), the Bulldogs and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s over/under of 157 points.
- San Diego has combined with its opponents to score at least 157 points in zero of seven games (0%) this year.
- These two teams average a combined 160.9 points per game, 3.9 more points than the total of 157 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 12.2 fewer points per game (144.8) than this game’s total of 157 points.
- The average over/under the Bulldogs have had set in matchups this year is 8.7 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Toreros this season is 17 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Gonzaga Betting Information
- Gonzaga has earned an even 7-7 record against the spread this season.
- The Bulldogs have struggled to cover, going just 1-4 ATS when favored by at least 27.5 points.
- Gonzaga and its adversaries have combined to cover the point total in 7 of 14 games this year (50%).
San Diego Betting Information
- The Toreros record against the spread is 3-3.
- San Diego and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this year — 4 of 6 (66.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/27/2020||Gonzaga||-25.5||149||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||94-59 GNZG|
|1/9/2020||Gonzaga||-16||146.5||-1960||+982||Regular Season||94-50 GNZG|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-67 GNZG|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-69 GNZG|
- The Bulldogs scoring leader is Corey Kispert, who averages 20.6 per contest to go with 4.9 rebounds and 2.0 assists.
- Gonzaga’s leading rebounder is Joel Ayayi averaging 7.5 boards per game and its best passer is Jalen Suggs and his 4.9 assists per game.
- Kispert makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bulldogs, knocking down shots from downtown at a rate of 3.1 per outing.
- Suggs and Anton Watson lead Gonzaga on the defensive end, with Suggs leading the team in steals averaging 2.3 per game and Watson in blocks averaging 0.9 per contest.
San Diego Leaders
- Joey Calcaterra is the top scorer for the Toreros with 14.7 points per game. He also adds 3.0 rebounds and 2.0 assists per game to his scoring output.
- The Toreros’ leader in rebounds is Yauhen Massalski with 7.8 per contest, and their leader in assists is Ben Pyle with 2.6 per game.
- Frankie Hughes leads his teammates on the Toreros with 1.9 made threes per game.
- Marion Humphrey (1.3 steals per game) and Massalski (2.2 blocks per game) lead the Toreros in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- San Diego State vs Alabama in March Madness: Odds, Analysis and Trends for Sweet 16
- March Madness Against The Spread Picks & Lines for Sweet 16 Betting Games
- March Madness Odds: Sweet 16 Betting Analysis for Florida Atlantic vs. Tennessee
- March Madness Odds: Sweet 16 Betting Analysis for Gonzaga vs UCLA
- March Madness Straight-Up Picks & Lines for Sweet 16 Betting Games