The Alcorn State Braves (0-4) are 7.5-point underdogs as they attempt to stop a four-game losing streak when they visit the Grambling Tigers (2-5) on Monday, January 11, 2021 at Fredrick C. Hobdy Assembly Center. The game airs at 7:30 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is 143.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Tigers and their opponents have combined to record more than 143.5 points in 0% of their outings this year (zero of seven opportunities).
- Alcorn State has played in three games this season (out of four total matchups — 75% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 143.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 24.4 less points per game (119.1) than this game’s over/under of 143.5 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 163.7 points per game, 20.2 more than the point total for this matchup.
- The average point total in Tigers games this year is 15.5 fewer points than the over/under of 143.5 in this matchup.
- The average over/under for Braves games this season is 11.3 more points than the point total of 143.5 for this outing.
Grambling Betting Information
- Grambling has struggled against the spread, going 2-4 on the year.
- The Tigers have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 2 of 6 games (33.3%).
Alcorn State Betting Information
- The Braves record against the spread is 2-2.
- In most of Alcorn State’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (3 out of 4 games, 75%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/10/2020||Grambling||-4.5||141.5||-206||+163||Regular Season||80-71 GRMBST|
|1/13/2020||Grambling||-2.5||141||-143||+120||Regular Season||87-69 ALCST|
|2/11/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-53 GRMBST|
|1/14/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-42 GRMBST|
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Tigers is Cameron Christon, who accumulates 12.8 points and 5.2 rebounds per game.
- Trevell Cunningham leads the Tigers in assists, averaging 5.0 per game while also scoring 7.1 points per contest.
- Christon connects on more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Tigers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 1.7 per game.
- The Grambling steals leader is Terreon Randolph, who averages 1.8 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Brian Thomas, who compiles 1.3 rejections per contest.
Alcorn State Leaders
- Troymain Crosby averages 18.7 points per game and is the top scorer for the Braves.
- Tyree Corbett is atop the Braves rebounding leaderboard with 6.8 rebounds per game, and Byron Joshua leads the squad in assists with 3.4 per outing.
- David Pierce III provides the most three-point shooting production for the Braves. He makes 1.4 threes per game.
- Corbett (1.2 steals per game) is the steal leader for Alcorn State while Anthony Fairley (0.5 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found