The No. 1 seed Grand Canyon Antelopes (15-6) are favored by 7 points when they meet the No. 5 seed Seattle U Redhawks (11-10) in the WAC Tournament semifinals. The teams will look to take another step toward an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket on Friday at Orleans Arena beginning at 8:00 PM ET and airing on ESPN+.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 11 of 21 outings (52.4%) this year, the Antelopes and their opponents have totaled at least this matchup’s over/under of 134.5 points.
- In 12 of 21 outings (57.1%) this year, Seattle U and its opponents have combined to score at least 134.5 points.
- The Antelopes and the Redhawks combine to average 13.9 more points per game than the total of 134.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 130.3 points per game, 4.2 fewer than the over/under for this matchup.
- The Antelopes average point total in matchups this year is 137.4, 2.9 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average over/under in Redhawks games this year is 6.7 more points than the point total of 134.5 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Antelopes put up 7.1 more points per game (75.4) than the Redhawks allow (68.3).
- Grand Canyon has a 9-0 record against the spread and a 13-1 record overall when putting up more than 68.3 points.
- Seattle U has put together a 2-5 record against the spread and a 1-7 record overall when giving up more than 75.4 points.
- The Redhawks score an average of 73 points per game, 11 more points than the 62 the Antelopes give up to opponents.
- Seattle U is 10-0 against the spread and 11-7 overall when it scores more than 62 points.
- Grand Canyon has a 2-1 record overall and an ATS record of 1-1-1 in games when its opponents put up more than 73 points.
- The Antelopes have out-scored their opponents by a total of 281 points this season (13.4 points per game on average), and the Redhawks have put up 98 more points than their opponents on the year (4.7 per game).
Grand Canyon Betting Information
- The Antelopes have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 12-5-1 record.
- The Antelopes have posted a winning record of 6-4 against the spread when the spread is -7 or bigger.
- The Antelopes have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 5 of 18 games (27.8%).
Seattle U Betting Information
- The Redhawks have a winning record against the spread, going 10-7 ATS (covering 58.8% of the time).
- Seattle U has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 58.8% of matchups this year (10 out of 17 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/27/2021||Grand Canyon||-5||134||-220||+177||Regular Season||81-71 GCAN|
|2/26/2021||Grand Canyon||-4.5||135||-206||+169||Regular Season||63-57 SEA|
|2/20/2020||Seattle U||-4.5||146||-210||+167||Regular Season||95-89 SEA|
|1/23/2020||Grand Canyon||-1.5||138.5||-131||+108||Regular Season||80-77 GCAN|
|3/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-76 SEA|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-57 GCAN|
Grand Canyon Leaders
- The Antelopes leader in points and rebounds is Asbjorn Midtgaard, who scores 14.3 points and grabs 10.1 rebounds per game.
- Jovan Blacksher Jr. leads the Antelopes in assists, averaging 5.4 per game while also scoring 11.4 points per contest.
- Alessandro Lever leads the Antelopes in three-point shooting with an average of 1.4 threes per game.
- Blacksher and Midtgaard lead Grand Canyon on the defensive end, with Blacksher leading the team in steals averaging 1.3 per game and Midtgaard in blocks averaging 1.1 per contest.
Seattle U Leaders
- Darrion Trammell’s points (20.9 per game) and assists (5.5 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Redhawks’ leaderboards.
- Emeka Udenyi grabs 8.1 rebounds per game (he also scores 8.0 points per game and adds 2.0 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Seattle U rebounding leaderboard.
- Riley Grigsby provides the most three-point shooting production for the Redhawks. He knocks down 2.2 threes per game.
- Seattle U’s leader in steals is Trammell with 2.0 per game, and its leader in blocks is Kobe Williamson with 1.2 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds