The Hofstra Pride (6-6) host the Towson Tigers (2-6) in a matchup of CAA teams at Mack Sports Complex, starting at 2:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 24, 2021. The Pride are 5.5-point favorites in the game, the second matchup between the squads this season. The point total is set at 140.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Towson (+5.5)||Over (140.5)||Hofstra 74 Towson 70|
- In four of 12 outings (33.3%) this season, the Pride and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s point total of 140.5 points.
- Towson has played in five games this season (out of eight total matchups — 62.5% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 140.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 135.7 points per game, 4.8 fewer points than the over/under of 140.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 146.3 points per game, 5.8 more than the over/under for this game.
- The average point total for Pride games this season is 0.9 less points than the over/under of 140.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Tigers this year is 1.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Hofstra Betting Information
- The Pride have struggled somewhat against the spread this year, putting up a 5-7 record.
- When favored by at least 5.5 points, the Pride have struggled to a 2-4 record ATS this season.
- Hofstra has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 4 times in 12 contests (33.3%).
Towson Betting Information
- Towson has a losing record against the spread, going 2-6 ATS (covering just 25% of the time).
- When they play as at least 5.5-point underdogs, the Tigers have a record ATS of 0-1.
- In 4 out of Tigers 8 games this year, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/23/2021||Hofstra||-6||140||-275||+215||Regular Season||71-58 HOFST|
|2/27/2020||Hofstra||-7||142||-320||+251||Regular Season||76-65 TOWS|
|12/30/2019||Hofstra||-1||141.5||-117||-105||Regular Season||75-67 HOFST|
|2/21/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||91-82 HOFST|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-61 HOFST|
- Jalen Ray leads the Pride in scoring, tallying 18.1 points per game to go with 3.3 rebounds and 3.5 assists.
- Isaac Kante is the Pride leading rebounder, grabbing 10.7 per game, while Caleb Burgess is their best passer, distributing 5.1 assists in each contest.
- Tareq Coburn leads the Pride in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Ray and Kvonn Cramer lead Hofstra on the defensive end, with Ray leading the team in steals averaging 2.1 per game and Cramer in blocks averaging 0.6 per contest.
- Zane Martin’s points (16.6 per game) and assists (3.4 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Tigers’ leaderboards.
- The Tigers’ top rebounder is Solomon Uyaelunmo — he grabs 6.0 per game while averaging 6.6 points per game.
- Nicolas Timberlake leads the Tigers in three-point shooting with an average of 1.7 made threes per game.
- Charles Thompson’s stat line of 0.9 steals and 1.0 block per game put him at the top of the team’s steals and blocks leaderboards.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Elite Eight March Madness Odds: UConn Vs Gonzaga Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Florida Atlantic vs Kansas State in March Madness: Odds, Analysis and Trends for Elite Eight
- Miami vs Houston in March Madness: Odds, Analysis and Trends for Sweet 16
- March Madness Odds: Sweet 16 Betting Analysis for Xavier vs Texas
- March Madness Odds: Sweet 16 Betting Analysis for Princeton vs. Creighton