The Big Ten conference tournament continues Friday as the No. 3 seed Iowa Hawkeyes (20-7) face off against the No. 6 seed Wisconsin Badgers (17-11) at Lucas Oil Stadium, starting at 9:00 PM ET on BTN. Iowa is a 4.5-point favorite to move one step closer to an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Hawkeyes and their opponents have scored no less than 145.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in 20 of 27 opportunities (74.1%) this season.
- In six of 28 outings (21.4%) this season, Wisconsin and its opponents have combined to score more than 145.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 9.6 more points per game (155.1) than this matchup’s total of 145.5 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 136.5 points per game, 9.0 fewer than the point total for this game.
- The average total the Hawkeyes have had set in matchups this season is 11.6 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Badgers this year is 11.0 points less than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 85 points per game the Hawkeyes score are 20.6 more points than the Badgers allow (64.4).
- Iowa is 14-0 against the spread and 20-6 overall when scoring more than 64.4 points.
- Wisconsin is 0-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread in games when it gives up more than 85 points.
- The Badgers average only two fewer points than the Hawkeyes allow (72.1).
- In games when it puts up more than 72.1 points, Wisconsin is 6-0 against the spread and 9-1 overall.
- Iowa has an ATS record of 5-10 and a 9-6 record overall when its opponents score more than 70.1 points.
- The Hawkeyes have out-scored their opponents by a total of 349 points this season (12.9 points per game on average), and the Badgers have put up 159 more points than their opponents on the year (5.7 per game).
Iowa Betting Information
- The Hawkeyes have been solid against the spread this season, earning a 14-12 record.
- The Hawkeyes have posted a winning record of 11-7 against the spread when the spread is -4.5 or bigger.
- In 13 of 26 (50%) contests this season, Iowa and its opponents have hit the over.
Wisconsin Betting Information
- The Badgers have a losing record against the spread, going 13-15 ATS (covering just 46.4% of the time).
- The Badgers have gone 9-9 against the spread when they are at least a 4.5-point underdog.
- Wisconsin has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 50% of matchups this year (14 out of 28 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/7/2021||Iowa||-7.5||142||-343||+271||Regular Season||77-73 IOWA|
|2/18/2021||Wisconsin||-1.5||144||-123||+103||Regular Season||77-62 IOWA|
|1/27/2020||Iowa||-6||135||-293||+229||Regular Season||68-62 IOWA|
|3/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-45 WISC|
|11/30/2018||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-66 WISC|
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Hawkeyes is Luka Garza, who averages 23.8 points and 8.7 rebounds per game.
- Jordan Bohannon leads the Hawkeyes in assists, averaging 4.5 per game while also scoring 10.5 points per contest.
- The Hawkeyes get the most three-point shooting production out of Bohannon, who knocks down 2.6 threes per game.
- Joe Wieskamp and Garza lead the Hawkeyes on the defensive end, with Wieskamp leading the team in steals averaging 1.0 per game and Garza in blocks averaging 1.6 per contest.
- D’Mitrik Trice averages 13.5 points and tacks on 4.1 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Badgers’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- The Badgers’ top rebounder is Micah Potter — he grabs 5.8 per game while averaging 12.6 points per game.
- Brad Davison leads his teammates on the Badgers with 1.9 made threes per game.
- Wisconsin’s leader in steals is Brad Davison (1.2 per game), and its leader in blocks is Nate Reuvers (1.3 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds