The Jackson State Tigers (6-5) are favored (-6) to continue a six-game winning streak when they host the Grambling Tigers (8-8) at 5:30 PM ET on Monday, February 22, 2021 at Lee E. Williams Athletic and Assembly Center. The matchup’s point total is set at 132.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Grambling (+6)||Over (132.5)||Jackson State 68 Grambling 65|
- In 54.5% of their opportunities this season (six of 11 chances), the Jackson State Tigers and their opponents have scored more than this matchup’s point total of 132.5 points.
- In nine of 16 opportunities (56.2%) this season, Grambling and its opponents have combined to score at least 132.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 129.6 points per game, 2.9 fewer points than the over/under of 132.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 135.3 points per game, 2.8 more than the point total for this matchup.
- The average point total for Jackson State Tigers games this year is 2.8 fewer points than the total of 132.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Grambling Tigers this year is 2.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Jackson State Betting Information
- The Jackson State Tigers have been solid against the spread this season, earning a 6-5 record.
- The Jackson State Tigers fare well when favored by at least 6 points, posting a 2-1 record against the spread.
- Jackson State has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 6 of 11 games for a 54.5% rate.
Grambling Betting Information
- Grambling has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its contests, going 6-9 ATS.
- When they are at least 6-point underdogs, the Grambling Tigers have a record ATS of 0-3.
- Grambling and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 9 of 15 (60%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/23/2021||Grambling||-2.5||128.5||-149||+125||Regular Season||75-61 JXST|
|2/22/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||63-61 GRMBST|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-53 JXST|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-60 JXST|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-63 JXST|
Jackson State Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Jackson State Tigers this season is Tristan Jarrett, who averages 19.5 points, 6.0 rebounds, and 1.7 assists per game.
- Jackson State’s leading rebounder is Jayveous McKinnis averaging 13.1 boards per game and its best passer is Jonas James and his 2.7 assists per game.
- Jarrett provides the bulk of the Jackson State Tigers’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 2.1 threes per game to pace the team.
- Jarrett is Jackson State’s leader in steals, averaging 1.6 steals per game, while McKinnis leads them in blocks with 2.1 per contest.
- Cameron Christon is the top scorer for the Grambling Tigers with 12.4 points per game. He also tacks on 4.8 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game to his scoring output.
- Terreon Randolph is atop the Grambling Tigers rebounding leaderboard with 5.2 rebounds per game, and Trevell Cunningham leads the team in assists with 5.6 per contest.
- Christon is the top scorer from deep for the Grambling Tigers, hitting 1.6 threes per game.
- Randolph’s stat line of 1.7 steals and 0.6 blocks per game put him at the top of the team’s steals and blocks leaderboards.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Elite Eight March Madness Odds: UConn Vs Gonzaga Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Florida Atlantic vs Kansas State in March Madness: Odds, Analysis and Trends for Elite Eight
- Miami vs Houston in March Madness: Odds, Analysis and Trends for Sweet 16
- March Madness Odds: Sweet 16 Betting Analysis for Xavier vs Texas
- March Madness Odds: Sweet 16 Betting Analysis for Princeton vs. Creighton