The Jacksonville State Gamecocks (6-2) are favored (-1.5) to continue a three-game win streak when they visit the Morehead State Eagles (4-6) at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 9, 2021 at Ellis T. Johnson Arena. The matchup has a point total of 126.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Morehead State (+1.5)||Over (126.5)||Jacksonville State 67 Morehead State 66|
- In 75% of their games this year (six of eight chances), the Gamecocks and their opponents have scored more than this matchup’s point total of 126.5 points.
- Morehead State has played in seven games this season (out of 10 total matchups — 70% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 126.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 12.4 more points per game (138.9) than this matchup’s total of 126.5 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 131.1 points per game, 4.6 more than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average point total for Gamecocks games this year is 11.7 more points than the over/under of 126.5 in this matchup.
- Eagles games this season have averaged a total of 131.8 points, 5.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
Jacksonville State Betting Information
- Against the spread, Jacksonville State has been strong this season, posting a 4-1 record.
- The Gamecocks have posted a winning record of 2-0 against the spread when the spread is -1.5 or bigger.
- Jacksonville State and its opponents have reached the over/under in just 2 of 5 games this season (40%).
Morehead State Betting Information
- Morehead State has a winning record against the spread, going 5-3 ATS (covering 62.5% of the time).
- When they are at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Eagles have not fared well, going 0-1 against the spread.
- The Eagles and their opponents have hit the over in less than half of their matchups this year — 1 of 8 (12.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-51 JSU|
|1/2/2020||Morehead State||-3||133.5||-157||+129||Regular Season||76-72 JSU|
|2/21/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-64 JSU|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-71 JSU|
Jacksonville State Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Gamecocks this season is Darian Adams, who averages 13.9 points, 4.0 rebounds, and 3.0 assists per game.
- Brandon Huffman leads the Gamecocks in rebounding, averaging 5.1 per game, while Jalen Finch leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.8 in each contest.
- Adams leads the Gamecocks in three-point shooting with an average of 2.7 made threes per game.
- Finch and Huffman lead the Gamecocks on the defensive end, with Finch leading the team in steals averaging 1.8 per game and Huffman in blocks averaging 1.0 per contest.
Morehead State Leaders
- De’Von Cooper is the top scorer for the Eagles with 10.8 points per game. He also adds 5.8 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game to his stats.
- The Morehead State leaders in rebounding and assists are Johni Broome with 6.6 rebounds per game (he also adds 10.0 points and 0.5 assists per game) and Ta’Lon Cooper with 3.4 assists per game (he also tacks on 6.6 points and 2.4 rebounds per game).
- Skyelar Potter hits 2.2 three-pointers per game, the most on the Eagles.
- Ta’Lon Cooper (0.8 steals per game) and Broome (1.4 blocks per game) lead the Eagles in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found