Kayne Henry leads the Jacksonville State Gamecocks (9-6) against the UT Martin Skyhawks (5-8) after putting up 22 points in an 86-82 loss to Eastern Kentucky. The Skyhawks are 10-point underdogs in the game on Thursday, February 4, 2021, which starts at 9:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has a point total of 139.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UT Martin (+10)||Over (139.5)||Jacksonville State 76 UT Martin 67|
- The Gamecocks and their opponents have totaled at least 139.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 10 of 15 games (66.7%) this year.
- UT Martin and its opponents have combined to score more than 139.5 points in five of 13 opportunities (38.5%) this season.
- The two teams average a combined 0.4 more points per game (139.9) than this game’s over/under of 139.5 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 146.6 points per game, 7.1 more than the point total in this game.
- The average point total in Gamecocks games this season is 5.0 more points than the over/under of 139.5 in this matchup.
- Skyhawks games this season have averaged an over/under of 142.1 points, 2.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
Jacksonville State Betting Information
- Jacksonville State has earned an even 6-6 record against the spread this season.
- More often than not, Jacksonville State and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 7 of 12 chances this season.
UT Martin Betting Information
- UT Martin has covered the spread in less than half of its outings, going 4-8 ATS.
- The Skyhawks and their opponents have hit the over in less than half of their matchups this year — 3 of 12 (25%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/22/2020||Jacksonville State||-8.5||151||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-58 JSU|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-61 JSU|
|2/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||66-64 TMRT|
Jacksonville State Leaders
- Darian Adams leads the Gamecocks in scoring, tallying 14.5 points per game to go with 4.4 rebounds and 3.5 assists.
- Brandon Huffman leads Jacksonville State in rebounding, averaging 5.6 per game, while Jalen Finch leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.3 in each contest.
- Adams provides the most three-point shooting production for the Gamecocks. He makes 2.2 threes per game.
- Finch is the Gamecocks leader in steals, averaging 1.4 steals per game, while Huffman leads them in blocks with 0.9 per contest.
UT Martin Leaders
- Cameron Holden sits atop the Skyhawks leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 16.1 points and 8.0 rebounds per game.
- UT Martin’s assist leader is Kenton Eskridge with 3.5 per game. He also records 5.1 points per game and adds 3.1 rebounds per game.
- Eden Holt is the top scorer from distance for the Skyhawks, hitting 1.7 threes per game.
- UT Martin’s leader in steals is Holden with 1.6 per game, and its leader in blocks is Eric Rustin with 0.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Elite Eight March Madness Odds: UConn Vs Gonzaga Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Florida Atlantic vs Kansas State in March Madness: Odds, Analysis and Trends for Elite Eight
- Miami vs Houston in March Madness: Odds, Analysis and Trends for Sweet 16
- March Madness Odds: Sweet 16 Betting Analysis for Xavier vs Texas
- March Madness Odds: Sweet 16 Betting Analysis for Princeton vs. Creighton