The No. 23 Kansas Jayhawks (12-7) host the Oklahoma State Cowboys (12-5) after winning three home games in a row. The Jayhawks are favored by 4.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 9:00 PM ET on Monday, February 8, 2021. The point total is 140.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Oklahoma State (+4.5)||Over (140.5)||Kansas 74 Oklahoma State 71|
- The Jayhawks and their opponents have scored more than 140.5 points in 68.4% of their games this year (13 of 19 opportunities).
- Oklahoma State and its opponents have combined to score more than 140.5 points in 14 of 17 games (82.4%) this year.
- These teams average a combined 150.6 points per game, 10.1 more points than the total of 140.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 140 points per game, 0.5 fewer than the over/under in this game.
- The average over/under the Jayhawks have had set in matchups this year is 1.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Cowboys games this season have averaged an over/under of 148.4 points, 7.9 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 73.8 points per game the Jayhawks score are just 2.3 more points than the Cowboys allow (71.5).
- Kansas has a 7-2 record overall and a 5-0 record against the spread when scoring more than 71.5 points.
- Oklahoma State is 3-5 against the spread and 3-5 overall when giving up more than 73.8 points.
- The Cowboys’ 76.8 points per game are 8.3 more points than the 68.5 the Jayhawks allow to opponents.
- Oklahoma State has put together a 9-0 ATS record and an 11-4 overall record in games it scores more than 68.5 points.
- Kansas’ record is 1-4 against the spread and 0-5 overall when it allows more than 76.8 points.
- The Jayhawks have totaled 101 more points than their opponents this season (5.3 per game on average), and the Cowboys have scored 90 more points than their opponents (5.3 per game).
Kansas Betting Information
- Kansas has struggled against the spread, going 7-11 on the year.
- The Jayhawks have struggled to cover, going just 4-5 ATS when favored by at least 4.5 points.
- Kansas has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 9 of 18 games for a 50% rate.
Oklahoma State Betting Information
- The Cowboys have a 9-7-1 record against the spread, covering in 52.9% of their games.
- When they are at least 4.5-point underdogs, the Cowboys have not fared well, going 3-5 against the spread.
- In most of Oklahoma State’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (10 out of 17 games, 58.8%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/12/2021||Kansas||-3.5||145||-172||+141||Regular Season||75-70 OKST|
|2/24/2020||Kansas||-14.5||136.5||-1733||+888||Regular Season||83-58 KANSAS|
|1/27/2020||Kansas||-7.5||135.5||-363||+278||Regular Season||65-50 KANSAS|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-67 KANSAS|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-72 KANSAS|
- The Jayhawks scoring leader is Ochai Agbaji, who averages 14.1 per contest to go with 3.9 rebounds and 2.1 assists.
- Kansas’ leading rebounder is Jalen Wilson averaging 7.4 boards per game and its best passer is Marcus Garrett and his 3.7 assists per game.
- Agbaji leads the Jayhawks in three-point shooting with an average of 2.6 threes per game.
- Garrett is Kansas’ leader in steals, averaging 1.4 steals per game, while Mitch Lightfoot leads them in blocks with 0.9 per contest.
Oklahoma State Leaders
- Isaac Likekele has averaged 7.1 rebounds and 3.8 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Cowboys leaderboards in those categories.
- Cade Cunningham’s stat line of 18.3 points, 6.1 rebounds and 3.5 assists per game put him at the top of the Cowboys scoring leaderboard.
- Cunningham leads the Cowboys in three-point shooting with an average of 1.7 made threes per game.
- Bryce Williams leads the Cowboys on defense with 1.3 steals and 1.1 blocks per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds