Two hot teams hit the court when the Kentucky Wildcats (4-6) host the Alabama Crimson Tide (9-3) on Tuesday, January 12, 2021 at 9:00 PM ET. The Wildcats are 2-point favorites and put their three-game win streak on the line against the Crimson Tide, winners of five straight. The matchup has a point total of 146.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Alabama (+2)||Under (146)||Alabama 73 Kentucky 70|
- The Wildcats and their opponents have combined to score more than 146 points in 20% of their outings this season (two of 10 opportunities).
- Alabama and its opponents have combined to score more than 146 points in eight of 12 games (66.7%) this year.
- The Wildcats and the Crimson Tide combine to average 1.4 more points per game than the total of 146 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 7.4 less points per game (138.6) than this game’s total of 146 points.
- The average point total for Wildcats games this year is 10.4 less points than the total of 146 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Crimson Tide this year is 4.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Wildcats average only three fewer points per game (68.5) than the Crimson Tide allow (71.5).
- When Kentucky totals more than 71.5 points, it is 4-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread.
- When Alabama gives up more than 68.5 points, it is 3-3-1 against the spread and 6-2 overall.
- The Crimson Tide’s 78.9 points per game are 11.8 more points than the 67.1 the Wildcats allow.
- Alabama has gone 9-1 overall and 6-0-1 against the spread in games it scores more than 67.1 points.
- Kentucky has a 0-1 record overall and an ATS record of 0-1 in games when its opponents put up more than 78.9 points.
- The Wildcats have scored only 14 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 1.4 per game), and the Crimson Tide have out-scored opponents by 89 points on the season (7.4 more per game).
Kentucky Betting Information
- Kentucky has not fared well against the spread this season, posting a 4-5-1 record.
- The Wildcats have posted a losing record of 2-4 against the spread when the spread is -2 or bigger.
- The Wildcats have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 2 of 10 contests this season, a rate of 20%
Alabama Betting Information
- Alabama has a winning record against the spread, going 6-4-1 ATS (covering 54.5% of the time).
- When they are at least 2-point underdogs, the Crimson Tide have a record ATS of 5-4-1.
- Alabama and its opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their matchups this year — 5 of 11 (45.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/11/2020||Kentucky||-9||153||-455||+335||Regular Season||76-67 UK|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-75 ALA|
- The scoring leader for the Wildcats this season is Brandon Boston Jr., who averages 12.8 points, 5.3 rebounds, and 1.4 assists per game.
- Isaiah Jackson is Kentucky’s leading rebounder, pulling down 7.2 per game, while Davion Mintz is its best passer, averaging 2.9 assists in each contest.
- Dontaie Allen leads the Wildcats in three-point shooting with an average of 1.9 made threes per game.
- Boston and Jackson lead Kentucky on the defensive end, with Boston leading the team in steals averaging 1.5 per game and Jackson in blocks averaging 2.8 per contest.
- Jaden Shackelford averages 13.1 points per game and is the top scorer for the Crimson Tide.
- Herbert Jones is atop the Crimson Tide rebounding leaderboard with 6.5 rebounds per game, and Jahvon Quinerly paces the team in assists with 3.4 per outing.
- John Petty Jr. contributes the bulk of the Crimson Tide’s three-point shooting production. He makes 2.0 threes per game to pace the team.
- Jordan Bruner’s steals (1.7 steals per game) and blocks (1.3 blocks per game) pace Alabama on defense.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found