The La Salle Explorers (6-13) will attempt to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the Saint Joseph’s (PA) Hawks (1-12) at 12:30 PM ET on Saturday, February 20, 2021 as 3.5-point favorites. The Hawks have lost six games in a row. The matchup has an over/under of 148 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Saint Joseph’s (PA) (+3.5)||Under (148)||La Salle 74 Saint Joseph’s (PA) 73|
- The Explorers and their opponents have totaled at least 148 points — this matchup’s point total — in seven of 19 games (36.8%) this season.
- Saint Joseph’s (PA) and its opponents have added up to score more than 148 points in 61.5% of their matchups this year (eight of 13 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 10.9 less points per game (137.1) than this matchup’s total of 148 points.
- The Explorers and the Hawks have seen their opponents average a combined 9.3 more points per game than the point total of 148 set in this outing.
- The average point total in Explorers games this year is 7.8 less points than the over/under of 148 in this matchup.
- Hawks games this year have averaged an over/under of 154.2 points, 6.2 more than the point total in this matchup.
La Salle Betting Information
- The Explorers have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, putting up a 7-10-1 record.
- The Explorers have posted an even record of 1-1 against the spread when the spread is -3.5 or higher.
- La Salle and its adversaries have combined to cover the total in 9 of 18 games this year (50%).
Saint Joseph’s (PA) Betting Information
- The Hawks have a 5-8 record against the spread, covering in only 38.5% of their games.
- The Hawks have not fared well as a 3.5-point underdog, going 0-1 against the spread when they are at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- The Hawks and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 9 of 13 (69.2%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/18/2021||La Salle||-2||148||-134||+111||Regular Season||90-83 LASALLE|
|3/7/2020||Saint Joseph’s (PA)||-1.5||146.5||-126||+103||Regular Season||78-77 LASALLE|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-66 LASALLE|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-62 STJOE|
|2/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-69 LASALLE|
La Salle Leaders
- Jack Clark leads the Explorers in scoring, tallying 9.9 points per game to go with 5.1 rebounds and 1.1 assists.
- Christian Ray is the Explorers leading rebounder, grabbing 5.4 per game, while Jhamir Brickus is their best passer, distributing 3.2 assists in each contest.
- Scott Spencer leads the Explorers in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- The La Salle steals leader is Brickus, who averages 1.8 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Clifton Moore, who compiles 1.4 rejections per contest.
Saint Joseph’s (PA) Leaders
- The Hawks’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Taylor Funk with 16.2 points and 5.8 rebounds per game.
- Jordan Hall notches more assists than any other Saint Joseph’s (PA) teammate with 5.9 per game. He also averages 8.5 points and pulls down 5.1 rebounds per game.
- Funk’s 2.5 made threes per game lead the Hawks.
- Hall (1.2 steals per game) is the steal leader for Saint Joseph’s (PA) while Funk (0.7 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Elite Eight March Madness Odds: UConn Vs Gonzaga Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Florida Atlantic vs Kansas State in March Madness: Odds, Analysis and Trends for Elite Eight
- Miami vs Houston in March Madness: Odds, Analysis and Trends for Sweet 16
- March Madness Odds: Sweet 16 Betting Analysis for Xavier vs Texas
- March Madness Odds: Sweet 16 Betting Analysis for Princeton vs. Creighton