The Long Island Sharks (4-3) host the Saint Francis (BKN) Terriers (2-3) in a matchup of NEC teams at Steinberg Wellness Center, starting at 5:00 PM ET on Monday, February 1, 2021. The Terriers are 6.5-point underdogs in the game, the second matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has an over/under set at 158.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Saint Francis (BKN) (+6.5)||Under (158.5)||LIU 79 Saint Francis (BKN) 73|
- In 28.6% of their opportunities this year (two of seven chances), the Sharks and their opponents have combined to record more than this matchup’s point total of 158.5 points.
- Saint Francis (BKN) has played in four games this season (out of five total matchups — 80% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 158.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 159.9 points per game, 1.4 more points than the total of 158.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 164.2 points per game, 5.7 more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The average point total in Sharks games this season is 8.6 fewer points than the total of 158.5 in this matchup.
- Terriers games this season have averaged an over/under of 174.2 points, 15.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
LIU Betting Information
- LIU has covered about half the time against spread this season, covering three times in six contests.
- When favored by at least 6.5 points, the Sharks have struggled to a 0-1 record ATS this season.
- The Sharks have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 2 times in 6 games this season.
Saint Francis (BKN) Betting Information
- The Terriers have a 2-3 record against the spread, covering in only 40% of their outings.
- In most of Saint Francis (BKN)’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (4 out of 5 games, 80%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/30/2021||LIU||-1||153.5||-119||-102||Regular Season||102-88 LIUB|
|2/18/2020||LIU||-6||148.5||-265||+198||Regular Season||87-77 STF|
|1/15/2020||LIU||-1||154||-115||-106||Regular Season||69-66 LIUB|
|2/14/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-76 STF|
|1/21/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-70 STF|
- The scoring leader for the Sharks this season is Ty Flowers, who averages 17.4 points, 7.2 rebounds, and 3.0 assists per game.
- Eral Penn leads the Sharks in rebounding, averaging 9.6 per game, while Virshon Cotton leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.7 in each contest.
- Jermaine Jackson Jr. makes more threes per game than any other member of the Sharks, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.6 per contest.
- Flowers and Penn lead the Sharks on the defensive end, with Flowers leading the team in steals averaging 2.2 per game and Penn in blocks averaging 1.7 per contest.
Saint Francis (BKN) Leaders
- Chauncey Hawkins averages 14.6 points and tacks on 5.0 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Terriers’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Unique McLean’s stat line of 7.4 rebounds, 10.9 points and 2.0 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Saint Francis (BKN) rebounding leaderboard.
- Travis Atson is reliable from deep and leads the Terriers with 1.8 made threes per game.
- The Terriers’ leader in steals is Rob Higgins with 2.6 per game, and Elijah Hardison is their leader in blocks with 1.0 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds