The Saint Francis (PA) Red Flash (1-4) are expected to extend a four-game losing streak when they visit the Long Island Sharks (1-1) as 2-point underdogs at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 7, 2021 at Steinberg Wellness Center. The matchup’s over/under is 150.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Saint Francis (PA) (+2)||Under (150)||Saint Francis (PA) 72 LIU 71|
- In 19 of 33 opportunities (57.6%) last season, the Sharks and their opponents scored no less than this matchup’s over/under of 150 points.
- Saint Francis (PA) played in 13 games last year (out of 32 total matchups — 40.6% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 150 points.
- The two teams averaged a combined 3.6 more points per game last year (153.6) than this game’s over/under of 150 points.
- The Sharks and the Red Flash saw their opponents average a combined 1.4 fewer points per game last season than the over/under of 150 set for this game.
- The Sharks average point total in matchups last season was 152.7, 2.7 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Red Flash last season was 0.5 points less than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- Last year, the Sharks recorded just 4.1 more points per game (75.9) than the Red Flash allowed (71.8).
- LIU had a 3-0 record against the spread and a 13-7 record overall last season when putting up more than 71.8 points.
- Saint Francis (PA) went 3-4 against the spread and 4-7 overall last season when giving up more than 75.9 points.
- The Red Flash’s 77.7 points per game last year were just 0.9 more points than the 76.8 the Sharks allowed.
- Saint Francis (PA) went 8-0 against the spread and 15-3 overall when it scored more than 76.8 points last season.
- LIU finished 1-3 against the spread and 5-10 overall when it allowed more than 77.7 points last season.
- The Sharks had a negative point differential last season (-30 total points, -0.9 per game), while the Red Flash scored 187 more points than their opponents (5.9 per game).
LIU Betting Information
- LIU covered about half the time against the spread last season, covering five times in 10 contests.
- The Sharks posted a losing record of 2-4 against the spread when the spread was -2 or higher.
- LIU and its foes combined to cover the total in 5 of 10 games last season (50%).
Saint Francis (PA) Betting Information
- The Red Flash have a losing record against the spread, going 1-4 ATS (covering just 20% of the time).
- When they are at least 2-point underdogs, the Red Flash have not fared well, going 0-1 against the spread.
- In the majority of Saint Francis (PA)’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (2 out of 5 games, 40%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/23/2020||Saint Francis (PA)||-7.5||157||-363||+269||Regular Season||74-71 SFU|
|1/23/2020||LIU||-1||153||-117||-108||Regular Season||86-81 LIUB|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-66 LIUB|
|1/10/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-67 SFU|
- Ty Flowers averaged 14.3 points and 9.6 rebounds per game last season.
- Jermaine Jackson Jr. distributed 3.1 assists per game while scoring 11.6 PPG.
- Jackson hit an average of 2.1 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
- Jackson averaged 1.2 steals per game, while Flowers notched 1.8 blocks per contest.
Saint Francis (PA) Leaders
- Mark Flagg sits atop the Red Flash leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 12.8 points and 6.8 rebounds per game.
- Zahree Harrison dishes out 3.2 assists per game, the most assists on the Red Flash.
- Bryce Laskey knocks down 1.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Red Flash.
- Harrison (1.4 steals per game) is the steal leader for Saint Francis (PA) while Flagg (0.6 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found