The Loyola Chicago Ramblers (4-2) visit the Indiana State Sycamores (2-3) as 7.5-point favorites after Aher Uguak scored 26 points in the Ramblers 57-49 victory over North Texas. The matchup airs on ESPN2 at 6:30 PM ET on Sunday, January 10, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 138.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 66.7% of their opportunities this year (four of six chances), the Ramblers and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s over/under of 138.5 points.
- Indiana State has played in two games this season (out of five total matchups — 40% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 138.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 140.3 points per game, 1.8 more points than the over/under of 138.5 set for this matchup.
- The Ramblers and the Sycamores have seen their opponents average a combined 7.3 less points per game than the point total of 138.5 set in this game.
- The average point total for Ramblers games this season is 5.2 fewer points than the total of 138.5 in this matchup.
- Sycamores games this season have averaged a total of 138.2 points, 0.3 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Loyola Chicago Betting Information
- Loyola Chicago has been good against the spread this season, posting a 3-2 record.
- The Ramblers fare well when favored by at least 7.5 points, posting a 2-0 record against the spread.
- The Ramblers have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 1 times in 5 games this season.
Indiana State Betting Information
- Indiana State has a 2-1-1 record against the spread, covering in 50% of their matchups.
- Indiana State and its opponents have hit the over in less than half of their games this year — 1 of 4 (25%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/5/2020||Loyola Chicago||-2||127.5||-133||+109||Regular Season||68-39 INDST|
|1/22/2020||Loyola Chicago||-7.5||132.5||-351||+266||Regular Season||75-55 LOYCH|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-67 LOYCH|
|1/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-44 LOYCH|
Loyola Chicago Leaders
- Cameron Krutwig leads the Ramblers in scoring and rebounding, putting up 16.8 points and 6.5 boards per game.
- Braden Norris leads the Ramblers in assists, averaging 2.8 per game while also scoring 7.7 points per contest.
- Norris leads the Ramblers in three-point shooting with an average of 1.9 made threes per game.
- The Loyola Chicago steals leader is Marquise Kennedy, who averages 1.3 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Krutwig, who compiles 1.4 rejections per contest.
Indiana State Leaders
- Tyreke Key’s points (13.7 per game) and assists (2.3 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Sycamores’ leaderboards.
- Tre Williams grabs 5.9 rebounds per game (he also scores 9.4 points per game and adds 0.3 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Indiana State rebounding leaderboard.
- Cooper Neese leads his teammates on the Sycamores with 2.2 made threes per outing.
- Indiana State’s leader in steals is Julian Larry with 1.4 per game, and its leader in blocks is Williams with 1.4 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found