A game after he exploded for 24 points in a 72-69 win over Loyola Marymount (CA), Josip Vrankic leads the Santa Clara Broncos (9-3) at home against the Loyola Marymount Lions (9-6) on Tuesday, February 16, 2021. The Broncos are underdogs by 3 points in the matchup, which begins at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 132.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Loyola Marymount (CA)||-3||-110||-110||132.5||-110||-110||-157||128|
- The Lions and their opponents have combined for 132.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in seven of 15 opportunities (46.7%) this year.
- Santa Clara and its opponents have combined to score more than 132.5 points in five of 12 outings (41.7%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 3.6 more points per game (136.1) than this game’s over/under of 132.5 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 131.6 points per game, 0.9 less than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for Lions games this season is 3.6 more points than the over/under of 132.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Broncos this year is 0.8 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Loyola Marymount (CA) Betting Information
- The Lions have struggled a bit against the spread this season, posting a 6-7-1 record.
- The Lions have posted a losing record of 2-4 against the spread when the spread is -3 or bigger.
- Loyola Marymount (CA) and its foes have combined to reach or surpass the total in 7 of 14 games this season (50%).
Santa Clara Betting Information
- Santa Clara has covered the spread in half of its outings, going 5-5 ATS.
- When they are at least 3-point underdogs, the Broncos have gone 3-3 against the spread.
- In 5 out of Santa Clara’s 10 games this year, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/23/2021||Loyola Marymount (CA)||-4||133||-192||+157||Regular Season||72-69 SANCLR|
|2/15/2020||Santa Clara||-7.5||136||-362||+273||Regular Season||65-59 LOYMRY|
|2/28/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-70 LOYMRY|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-61 LOYMRY|
Loyola Marymount (CA) Leaders
- Eli Scott leads the Lions in scoring and rebounding, putting up 16.6 points and 8.5 boards per game.
- Jalin Anderson leads the Lions in assists, averaging 3.7 per game while also scoring 7.0 points per contest.
- Joe Quintana paces his teammates on the Lions with 2.3 made threes per contest.
- Quintana is the Lions leader in steals, averaging 1.0 steal per game, while Mattias Markusson leads them in blocks with 0.9 per contest.
Santa Clara Leaders
- Vrankic holds the top spot on the Broncos leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 14.8 points and 8.5 rebounds per game.
- Santa Clara’s assist leader is Keshawn Justice with 2.2 per game. He also records 10.4 points per game and grabs 5.4 rebounds per game.
- Justice is consistent from deep and leads the Broncos with 1.5 made threes per game.
- Jalen Williams (1.1 steals per game) and Jaden Bediako (1.6 blocks per game) pace the Broncos in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- March Madness Against The Spread Picks & Lines for Sweet 16 Betting Games
- March Madness Odds: Sweet 16 Betting Analysis for Florida Atlantic vs. Tennessee
- March Madness Odds: Sweet 16 Betting Analysis for Gonzaga vs UCLA
- March Madness Straight-Up Picks & Lines for Sweet 16 Betting Games
- March Madness Odds: Sweet 16 Betting Analysis and Trends for Arkansas vs UConn