The Memphis Tigers (14-6) are favored (-9.5) to build on a five-game winning streak when they visit the South Florida Bulls (8-10) at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, March 2, 2021 at Yuengling Center. The matchup airs on ESPNU. The over/under is 135.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|South Florida (+9.5)||Under (135.5)||Memphis 72 South Florida 63|
- The Tigers and their opponents have combined to score more than 135.5 points in 50% of their games this year (10 of 20 opportunities).
- South Florida has played in eight games this year (out of 18 total matchups — 44.4% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 135.5 points.
- The Tigers and the Bulls combine to average 3.2 more points per game than the total of 135.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.8 fewer points per game (133.7) than this game’s over/under of 135.5 points.
- The average total the Tigers have had set in matchups this season is 0.4 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Bulls this year is 1.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Tigers score just 1.3 more points per game (72.4) than the Bulls give up (71.1).
- When Memphis totals more than 71.1 points, it is 8-0 against the spread and 11-0 overall.
- South Florida has recorded a 1-6 record against the spread and a 2-6 record overall when giving up more than 72.4 points.
- The Bulls put up just 3.7 more points per game (66.3) than the Tigers give up to opponents (62.6).
- South Florida has compiled a 7-4 overall record and a 4-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 62.6 points.
- Memphis is 4-4 against the spread and 5-4 overall when it allows its opponents to put up more than 66.3 points.
- The Tigers have scored a total of 197 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 9.8 per game), while the Bulls have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 85 total points, -4.8 per game).
Memphis Betting Information
- Strong against the spread this season, the Tigers have covered 10 times in 19 contests.
- When favored by at least 9.5 points, the Tigers have struggled to a 3-5 record ATS this season.
- Memphis has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 4 times in 19 contests (21.1%).
South Florida Betting Information
- South Florida has a losing record against the spread, going 5-11 ATS (covering only 31.2% of the time).
- The Bulls have not fared well as a 9.5-point underdog, going 0-1 against the spread when they are at least 9.5-point underdogs.
- In the majority of Bulls games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (10 out of 16 games, 62.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/29/2020||Memphis||-9.5||137||-526||+389||Regular Season||58-57 MEM|
|2/8/2020||Memphis||-8.5||127||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-73 USF|
|1/12/2020||Memphis||-3.5||134.5||-175||+142||Regular Season||68-64 MEM|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-78 USF|
- The scoring leader for the Tigers this season is Landers Nolley II, who averages 13.4 points, 3.7 rebounds, and 1.8 assists per game.
- Moussa Cisse is Memphis’ leading rebounder, pulling down 7.1 per game, while Alex Lomax is its best passer, averaging 4.4 assists in each contest.
- Nolley provides the bulk of the Tigers’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 2.4 threes per game to pace the team.
- DeAndre Williams and Cisse lead the Tigers on the defensive end, with Williams leading the team in steals averaging 2.0 per game and Cisse in blocks averaging 2.0 per contest.
South Florida Leaders
- David Collins averages 12.4 points and adds 3.6 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Bulls’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- South Florida’s Michael Durr stats (7.3 rebounds per game, 7.8 points per game, 0.4 assists per game) earned him the top spot on the team rebound leaderboard.
- Justin Brown is reliable from deep and leads the Bulls with 1.7 made threes per game.
- The Bulls’ leader in steals is Collins with 1.4 per game, and Durr is their leader in blocks with 0.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds