The Western Michigan Broncos (2-8) will attempt to stop a four-game losing streak when they visit the Miami (OH) RedHawks (7-5) on Saturday, January 30, 2021 at Millett Hall as 9.5-point underdogs. The contest airs at 2:00 PM ET on ESP3. The matchup’s over/under is set at 137.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Miami (OH) (-9.5)||Over (137.5)||Miami (OH) 76 Western Michigan 65|
- The RedHawks and their opponents have scored more than 137.5 points in 66.7% of their outings this year (eight of 12 opportunities).
- In four of 10 outings (40%) this year, Western Michigan and its opponents have combined to score at least 137.5 points.
- The RedHawks and the Broncos combine to average 1.3 less points per game than the total of 137.5 set for this game.
- The RedHawks and the Broncos have seen their opponents average a combined 4.8 more points per game than the over/under of 137.5 set for this matchup.
- The average total the RedHawks have had set in matchups this year is 6.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Broncos this season is 3.4 points less than this game’s over/under.
Miami (OH) Betting Information
- Miami (OH) has been good against the spread this season, posting a 6-5 record.
- When favored by at least 9.5 points, the RedHawks have struggled to a 0-1 record ATS this season.
- In 7 of 11 (63.6%) contests this season, Miami (OH) and its opponents have hit the total.
Western Michigan Betting Information
- Western Michigan has a losing record against the spread, going 3-6 ATS (covering just 33.3% of the time).
- Western Michigan has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 44.4% of matchups this year (4 out of 9 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/4/2020||Miami (OH)||-5||142.5||-222||+175||Regular Season||64-60 WMICH|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-79 WMICH|
Miami (OH) Leaders
- The scoring leader for the RedHawks this season is Dae Dae Grant, who averages 13.4 points, 2.5 rebounds, and 2.5 assists per game.
- Dalonte Brown leads the RedHawks in rebounding, averaging 6.8 per game, while Mekhi Lairy leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.3 in each contest.
- Grant leads the RedHawks in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Grant is Miami (OH)’s leader in steals, averaging 1.4 steals per game, while Elijah McNamara leads them in blocks with 0.9 per contest.
Western Michigan Leaders
- B. Artis White’s points (13.7 per game) and assists (2.8 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Broncos’ leaderboards.
- Western Michigan’s Greg Lee stats (7.1 rebounds per game, 11.3 points per game, 2.4 assists per game) earned him the top spot on the team rebound leaderboard.
- Artis White provides the most three-point shooting production for the Broncos. He knocks down 2.1 threes per game.
- Jaylon Holmes (0.7 steals per game) is the steal leader for Western Michigan while Patrick Emilien (0.8 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds