The Miami (OH) RedHawks (10-9) visit the Western Michigan Broncos (4-13) as 4.5-point favorites after Dae Dae Grant went off for 25 points in the RedHawks 96-54 victory over Central Michigan. The game airs on ESPN+ at 12:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 25, 2021. The point total is set at 135 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Western Michigan (+4.5)||Over (135)||Miami (OH) 72 Western Michigan 69|
- The RedHawks and their opponents have scored more than 135 points in 73.7% of their outings this season (14 of 19 opportunities).
- In nine of 17 opportunities (52.9%) this season, Western Michigan and its opponents have combined to score more than 135 points.
- The RedHawks and the Broncos combine to average 1.7 more points per game than the over/under of 135 set for this matchup.
- The RedHawks and the Broncos have seen their opponents average a combined 8.5 more points per game than the over/under of 135 set for this matchup.
- The average point total in RedHawks games this year is 10 more points than the over/under of 135 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Broncos this season is 0.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Miami (OH) Betting Information
- The RedHawks have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, putting up a 7-9-2 record.
- The RedHawks fare well when favored by at least 4.5 points, posting a 3-2-1 record against the spread.
- The RedHawks have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 7 times in 18 games this season.
Western Michigan Betting Information
- Western Michigan has a losing record against the spread, going 7-9 ATS (covering just 43.8% of the time).
- In most of Broncos games this year, the teams have not hit the over (7 out of 16 games, 43.8%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/30/2021||Miami (OH)||-9.5||135.5||-533||+391||Regular Season||65-56 MIAOH|
|2/4/2020||Miami (OH)||-5||142.5||-222||+175||Regular Season||64-60 WMICH|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-79 WMICH|
Miami (OH) Leaders
- The RedHawks scoring leader is Dae Dae Grant, who averages 14.8 per contest to go with 2.9 rebounds and 2.5 assists.
- Dalonte Brown leads the RedHawks in rebounding, averaging 7.3 per game, while Mekhi Lairy leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.3 in each contest.
- Grant contributes the most three-point shooting production for the RedHawks. He makes 2.8 threes per game.
- Lairy and Elijah McNamara lead the RedHawks on the defensive end, with Lairy leading the team in steals averaging 1.1 per game and McNamara in blocks averaging 0.7 per contest.
Western Michigan Leaders
- B. Artis White’s points (14.4 per game) and assists (2.7 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Broncos’ leaderboards.
- The Broncos’ top rebounder is Greg Lee — he grabs 7.4 per game while averaging 12.7 points per game.
- Artis White makes 2.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Broncos.
- Western Michigan’s leader in steals is Artis White with 0.9 per game, and its leader in blocks is Patrick Emilien with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Elite Eight March Madness Odds: UConn Vs Gonzaga Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Florida Atlantic vs Kansas State in March Madness: Odds, Analysis and Trends for Elite Eight
- Miami vs Houston in March Madness: Odds, Analysis and Trends for Sweet 16
- March Madness Odds: Sweet 16 Betting Analysis for Xavier vs Texas
- March Madness Odds: Sweet 16 Betting Analysis for Princeton vs. Creighton