The Milwaukee Panthers (3-1) will try to extend a three-game win streak when they host the IUPUI Jaguars (1-0) on Friday, January 8, 2021 at UW-Milwaukee Panther Arena as 5-point favorites. The game airs at 12:00 PM ET on ESP3. The matchup’s over/under is set at 143.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 16 of 31 games (51.6%) last year, the Panthers and their opponents combined for this matchup’s over/under of 143 points.
- In 21 of 32 opportunities (65.6%) last season, IUPUI combined with its opponents to score more than 143 points.
- These two teams averaged a combined 142 points per game last year, one fewer point than the total of 143 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams averaged a combined 9.7 more points per game last season (152.7) than this game’s over/under of 143 points.
- The Panthers average point total in outings last year was 144.1, 1.1 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- Jaguars games last season averaged a total of 150.6 points, 7.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
Milwaukee Betting Information
- The Panthers have been solid against the spread this season, earning a 4-0 record.
- Milwaukee and its adversaries have combined to cover the total in 2 of 4 games this season (50%).
IUPUI Betting Information
- IUPUI covered the spread in less than half of its contests, going 9-18 ATS.
- When they were at least 5-point underdogs, the Jaguars fared well, going 0-1 against the spread.
- In the majority of IUPUI’s games this year, the teams combined to hit the over (19 out of 27 games, 70.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2020||Milwaukee||-3||148||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-79 WBD|
|1/3/2020||Milwaukee||-8||144||-395||+300||Regular Season||78-74 WBD|
|2/22/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||67-60 IUPUI|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||64-57 WBD|
- The Panthers leader in points and assists is Te’Jon Lucas, who scores 13.4 points per game to go with 6.0 assists.
- DeAndre Gholston leads the Panthers in rebounding, grabbing 5.6 rebounds per game while also scoring 13.2 points a contest.
- The Panthers get the most three-point shooting production out of Gholston, who knocks down 1.8 threes per game.
- The Milwaukee steals leader is Gholston, who averages 1.2 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is C.J. Wilbourn, who compiles 0.8 rejections per contest.
- Marcus Burk averaged 21.3 per contest to go with 3.4 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game last season.
- Elyjah Goss grabbed 11.5 rebounds per game, while Jaylen Minnett notched 3.4 assists per contest.
- Minnett connected on three-pointers at a rate of 3.6 per contest a season ago.
- Minnett averaged 1.2 takeaways per game, while Goss compiled 1.0 block per contest.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found