The Minnesota Golden Gophers (13-11) will look to break a four-game losing streak when they visit the Nebraska Cornhuskers (4-18) at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 27, 2021 as 2.5-point favorites. The Cornhuskers have lost 15 games in a row. The point total is 145.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 45.8% of their opportunities this season (11 of 24 chances), the Golden Gophers and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s over/under of 145.5 points.
- Nebraska has played in 10 games this year (out of 22 total matchups — 45.5% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 145.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 143.2 points per game, 2.3 less points than the over/under of 145.5 set for this matchup.
- The Golden Gophers and the Cornhuskers have seen their opponents average a combined 1.7 more points per game than the point total of 145.5 set for this game.
- The Golden Gophers average point total in matchups this season is 147, 1.5 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- Cornhuskers games this year have averaged an over/under of 143.4 points, 2.1 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Golden Gophers score only 0.2 fewer points per game (73.7) than the Cornhuskers allow (73.9).
- When Minnesota puts up more than 73.9 points, it is 11-0 overall and 8-0-1 against the spread.
- Nebraska is 4-8 against the spread and 0-12 overall when allowing more than 73.7 points.
- The Cornhuskers put up only 3.8 fewer points than the Golden Gophers give up (73.3).
- In games it scores more than 73.3 points, Nebraska is 4-0 against the spread and 4-4 overall.
- Minnesota has a 4-9 record overall and an ATS record of 3-9-1 in games when its opponents score more than 69.5 points.
- The Golden Gophers have totaled only nine more points than their opponents this season (0.4 per game on average), while the Cornhuskers have been out-scored by 97 total points (4.4 per game average differential).
Minnesota Betting Information
- The Golden Gophers have struggled a bit against the spread this season, posting a 9-12-2 record.
- The Golden Gophers have struggled to cover, going just 3-4-2 ATS when favored by at least 2.5 points.
- Minnesota and its opponents have covered the over/under in just 11 of 23 games this season (47.8%).
Nebraska Betting Information
- Nebraska has a losing record against the spread, going 9-12 ATS (covering just 42.9% of the time).
- The Cornhuskers have gone 2-2 against the spread when they are at least a 2.5-point underdog.
- Nebraska has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 38.1% of matchups this year (8 out of 21 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2021||Minnesota||-11||150||-714||+500||Regular Season||79-61 MINN|
|3/8/2020||Minnesota||-16||145.5||-2359||+1038||Regular Season||107-75 MINN|
|2/13/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||62-61 NEB|
|12/5/2018||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-78 MINN|
- The Golden Gophers leader in points and assists is Marcus Carr, who puts up 19.1 points per game to go with 5.1 assists.
- Minnesota’s best rebounder is Liam Robbins, who averages 6.6 boards per game in addition to his 11.7 PPG average.
- The Golden Gophers get the most three-point shooting production out of Carr, who knocks down 2.0 threes per game.
- The Minnesota steals leader is Carr, who averages 1.2 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Robbins, who compiles 2.7 rejections per contest.
- Dalano Banton paces the Cornhuskers in rebounds and assists with 6.1 rebounds and 4.2 assists per game.
- Teddy Allen’s stat line of 17.1 points, 4.9 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game put him atop the Cornhuskers scoring leaderboard.
- Allen’s 2.1 made threes per game lead the Cornhuskers.
- The Cornhuskers’ leader in steals is Trey McGowens with 1.5 per game, and Banton is their leader in blocks with 1.0 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Elite Eight March Madness Odds: UConn Vs Gonzaga Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Florida Atlantic vs Kansas State in March Madness: Odds, Analysis and Trends for Elite Eight
- Miami vs Houston in March Madness: Odds, Analysis and Trends for Sweet 16
- March Madness Odds: Sweet 16 Betting Analysis for Xavier vs Texas
- March Madness Odds: Sweet 16 Betting Analysis for Princeton vs. Creighton