The TCU Horned Frogs (9-6) will attempt to break a four-game losing streak when they visit the No. 12 Missouri Tigers (10-3) on Saturday, January 30, 2021 at Mizzou Arena as big, 10.5-point underdogs. The contest airs at 2:00 PM ET on ESPNU. The matchup has an over/under set at 137.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|TCU (+10.5)||Over (137.5)||Missouri 74 TCU 64|
- The Tigers and their opponents have scored at least 137.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in seven of 13 games (53.8%) this year.
- In six of 15 outings (40%) this year, TCU has combined with its opponents to score at least 137.5 points.
- The Tigers and the Horned Frogs combine to average 2.3 more points per game than the over/under of 137.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.0 fewer point per game (136.5) than this game’s over/under of 137.5 points.
- The average point total in Tigers games this year is 3.7 more points than the total of 137.5 in this matchup.
- Horned Frogs games this year have averaged an over/under of 135 points, 2.5 less than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Tigers average just 4.8 more points per game (73.2) than the Horned Frogs give up (68.4).
- Missouri is 7-0 against the spread and 8-1 overall when scoring more than 68.4 points.
- TCU is 2-4 overall and 2-4 against the spread when allowing more than 73.2 points.
- The Horned Frogs put up only 1.5 fewer points than the Tigers allow (68.1).
- TCU has put together a 4-0 ATS record and a 6-2 overall record in games it scores more than 68.1 points.
- Missouri’s record is 4-3 overall and 4-3 against the spread when it allows more than 66.6 points to its opponents.
- The Tigers have totaled 66 more points than their opponents this season (5.1 per game on average), while the Horned Frogs have been out-scored by 27 total points (1.8 per game average differential).
Missouri Betting Information
- Missouri has been good against the spread this season, posting an 8-5 record.
- When favored by at least 10.5 points, the Tigers have put together a 1-1 record ATS.
- In 8 of 13 (61.5%) contests this season, Missouri and its opponents have hit the total.
TCU Betting Information
- TCU has covered the spread in fewer than half of its outings, going 6-8 ATS.
- When they play as at least 10.5-point underdogs, the Horned Frogs have a record ATS of 0-3.
- TCU and its opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their games this season — 6 of 14 (42.9%).
- The Tigers leader in points and assists is Xavier Pinson, who puts up 13.5 points per game along with 3.3 assists.
- Jeremiah Tilmon leads the Tigers in rebounding, grabbing 7.9 rebounds per game while also scoring 12.5 points a contest.
- Mark Smith provides the most three-point shooting production for the Tigers. He makes 1.7 threes per game.
- Dru Smith is Missouri’s leader in steals, averaging 1.9 steals per game, while Tilmon leads them in blocks with 1.2 per contest.
- The Horned Frogs’ RJ Nembhard puts up enough points (16.8 per game) and assists (3.9 per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- Kevin Samuel’s stat line of 9.2 rebounds, 9.3 points and 0.9 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the TCU rebounding leaderboard.
- Mike Miles is dependable from deep and leads the Horned Frogs with 1.9 made threes per game.
- Samuel’s steals (1.3 steals per game) and blocks (2.1 blocks per game) lead TCU defensively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds