The Sacramento State Hornets (5-1) are slight underdogs (by 1.5 points) to build on a four-game home winning streak when they host the Montana Grizzlies (4-6) on Thursday, January 21, 2021 at 8:05 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 120.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Sacramento State (+1.5)||Over (120)||Sacramento State 63 Montana 62|
- In 90% of their games this season (nine of 10 chances), the Grizzlies and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 120 points.
- Sacramento State has combined with its opponents to score more than 120 points in five of six outings (83.3%) this year.
- The Grizzlies and the Hornets combine to average 25.4 more points per game than the total of 120 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 119.2 points per game, 0.8 fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The average point total in Grizzlies games this season is 10.1 more points than the total of 120 in this matchup.
- The average total in Hornets games this year is 14.5 more points than the point total of 120 in this outing.
Montana Betting Information
- Montana has not fared well against the spread this season, posting a 2-5 record.
- The Grizzlies have struggled to cover, going just 0-3 ATS when favored by at least 1.5 points.
- Montana and its opponents have converted the over just 2 times in 7 (28.6%) games this season.
Sacramento State Betting Information
- Sacramento State has a winning record against the spread, going 3-0 ATS (covering 100% of the time).
- When they are at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Hornets have a record ATS of 1-0.
- In most of Sacramento State’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (1 out of 3 games, 33.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/29/2020||Sacramento State||-1.5||124.5||-126||+103||Regular Season||79-71 MONT|
|12/30/2019||Montana||-5||124||-215||+174||Regular Season||52-50 MONT|
|3/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||86-68 MONT|
|1/3/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||87-56 MONT|
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Grizzlies is Kyle Owens, who averages 11.3 points and 6.8 rebounds per game.
- Montana’s best passer is Cameron Parker, who averages 3.9 assists per game to go with his 7.6 PPG scoring average.
- Josh Vazquez provides the bulk of the Grizzlies’ three-point shooting production. He connects on 1.6 threes per game to lead the squad.
- Brandon Whitney is Montana’s leader in steals, averaging 1.2 steals per game, while Derrick Carter-Hollinger leads them in blocks with 0.9 per contest.
Sacramento State Leaders
- Ethan Esposito averages 16.9 points and 7.6 rebounds per game for the Hornets, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Bryce Fowler’s assist statline leads Sacramento State; he dishes out 4.0 assists per game.
- William FitzPatrick leads the Hornets in three-point shooting with an average of 3.0 made threes per game.
- The Hornets’ leader in steals is Christian Terrell with 2.4 per game, and David Jones is their leader in blocks with 1.0 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds