The Montana State Bobcats (9-8) are heavy, 10.5-point favorites as they try to break a five-game losing streak when they visit the Idaho Vandals (1-19) on Sunday, February 28, 2021 at Cowan Spectrum. The game airs at 3:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 137 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Bobcats and their opponents have recorded more than 137 points in 64.7% of their games this year (11 of 17 opportunities).
- Idaho and its opponents have combined to score at least 137 points in 55% of their matchups this year (11 of 20 chances).
- The Bobcats and the Vandals combine to average one fewer point per game than the over/under of 137 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 13 more points per game (150) than this matchup’s over/under of 137 points.
- The Bobcats average point total in outings this year is 148, 11 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Vandals this season is one point higher than this game’s over/under.
Montana State Betting Information
- Montana State has not fared well against the spread this season, posting a 6-8-1 record.
- When favored by at least 10.5 points, the Bobcats have struggled to a 0-1 record ATS this season.
- More often than not, Montana State and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 10 of 15 chances this season.
Idaho Betting Information
- The Vandals have a losing record against the spread, going 6-13 ATS (covering only 31.6% of the time).
- In most of Idaho’s games this season, the teams have not hit the over (9 out of 19 games, 47.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/26/2021||Montana State||-12||136.5||-859||+565||Regular Season||74-69 IDAHO|
|2/6/2020||Montana State||-8.5||138||-438||+325||Regular Season||72-50 MONST|
|1/9/2020||Montana State||-2.5||136||-145||+120||Regular Season||71-68 MONST|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||86-72 MONST|
|1/10/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-67 MONST|
Montana State Leaders
- The Bobcats leader in points and assists is Xavier Bishop, who puts up 14.9 points per game along with 3.6 assists.
- Jubrile Belo leads Montana State in rebounding, pulling down 5.6 boards per game while also scoring 12.5 points a contest.
- Tyler Patterson makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bobcats, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.5 per contest.
- Amin Adamu is Montana State’s leader in steals, averaging 1.3 steals per game, while Belo leads them in blocks with 1.1 per contest.
- Damen Thacker averages 11.2 points per game to be the top scorer for the Vandals.
- Tanner Christensen is atop the Vandals rebounding leaderboard with 4.4 rebounds per game, and Ja’Vary Christmas leads the team in assists with 2.7 per outing.
- Gabe Quinnett is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Vandals, hitting 1.7 threes per game.
- Thacker (1.2 steals per game) and Christensen (0.7 blocks per game) lead the Vandals in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds