The Montana State Bobcats (7-2) will attempt to build on a five-game winning streak when they visit the Montana Grizzlies (5-7) on Thursday, January 28, 2021 at Dahlberg Arena as only 1.5-point favorites. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 127.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Montana (+1.5)||Over (127.5)||Montana 68 Montana State 65|
- The Bobcats and their opponents have recorded more than 127.5 points in 77.8% of their outings this year (seven of nine opportunities).
- In seven of 12 opportunities (58.3%) this season, Montana and its opponents have combined to score at least 127.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 144.3 points per game, 16.8 more points than the over/under of 127.5 set for this game.
- The Bobcats and the Grizzlies have seen their opponents average a combined 5.0 more points per game than the point total of 127.5 set for this game.
- The average point total in Bobcats games this season is 14.6 more points than the total of 127.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Grizzlies this season is 7.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Montana State Betting Information
- Montana State has been good against the spread this season, posting a 5-2-1 record.
- When favored by at least 1.5 points, the Bobcats have fared well against the spread, putting up a 2-1-1 record.
- Montana State and its foes have combined to reach or surpass the over in 4 of 8 games this season (50%).
Montana Betting Information
- The Grizzlies have a 3-6 record against the spread, covering in only 33.3% of their contests.
- When they are at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Grizzlies have not fared well, going 1-4 against the spread.
- Montana and its opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their games this year — 4 of 9 (44.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/22/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||59-54 MONT|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-64 MONT|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||89-83 MONT|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-78 MONT|
Montana State Leaders
- The Bobcats leader in points and assists is Xavier Bishop, who scores 15.6 points per game to go with 3.6 assists.
- Montana State’s best rebounder is Jubrile Belo, who averages 6.1 boards per game in addition to his 11.7 PPG average.
- Tyler Patterson’s 1.5 made threes per game lead the Bobcats.
- The Montana State steals leader is Amin Adamu, who averages 1.5 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Belo, who compiles 1.2 rejections per contest.
- Kyle Owens records 12.2 points and 6.5 rebounds per game for the Grizzlies, making him the top scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Cameron Parker dishes out 4.2 assists per game, the most assists on the Grizzlies.
- Josh Vazquez makes more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Grizzlies, knocking down shots from downtown at a clip of 1.4 per contest.
- Montana’s leader in steals is Brandon Whitney with 1.1 per game, and its leader in blocks is Derrick Carter-Hollinger with 0.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds