The Montana State Bobcats (5-2) will look to build on a three-game win streak when they visit the Northern Arizona Lumberjacks (2-8) on Thursday, January 21, 2021 at J. Lawrence Walkup Skydome as 5.5-point favorites. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 135.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Northern Arizona (+5.5)||Over (135.5)||Montana State 72 Northern Arizona 68|
- In five of seven outings (71.4%) this year, the Bobcats and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s point total of 135.5 points.
- Northern Arizona and its opponents have combined to score more than 135.5 points in 60% of their games this season (six of 10 opportunities).
- The Bobcats and the Lumberjacks combine to average 3.7 more points per game than the over/under of 135.5 set for this matchup.
- The Bobcats and the Lumberjacks have seen their opponents average a combined 15.2 more points per game than the over/under of 135.5 set in this matchup.
- The average point total in Bobcats games this year is 15.2 more points than the over/under of 135.5 in this matchup.
- The average total in Lumberjacks games this year is 3.6 more points than the point total of 135.5 in this outing.
Montana State Betting Information
- Against the spread, Montana State has been strong this season, posting a 4-2 record.
- The Bobcats have posted an even record of 1-1 against the spread when the spread is -5.5 or higher.
- More often than not, Montana State and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 4 of 6 chances this season.
Northern Arizona Betting Information
- The Lumberjacks have a winning record against the spread, going 6-4 ATS (covering 60.0% of the time).
- In 5 out of Lumberjacks 10 games this year, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/29/2020||Northern Arizona||-4.5||136||-207||+164||Regular Season||63-57 MONST|
|12/30/2019||Montana State||-5||141||-223||+178||Regular Season||63-61 MONST|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-73 MONST|
|12/31/2018||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-68 NARZ|
Montana State Leaders
- Xavier Bishop leads the Bobcats in points and assists per game, scoring 16.7 points and distributing 3.4 assists.
- Jubrile Belo is Montana State’s best rebounder, grabbing an average of 6.3 boards in each contest while scoring 12.0 points per game.
- The Bobcats get the most three-point shooting production out of Tyler Patterson, who makes 1.5 threes per game.
- Amin Adamu and Belo lead the Bobcats on the defensive end, with Adamu leading the team in steals averaging 1.1 per game and Belo in blocks averaging 1.1 per contest.
Northern Arizona Leaders
- Cameron Shelton holds the top spot on the Lumberjacks leaderboards for scoring (21.6 per game), rebounds (5.8 per game), and assists (3.8 per game).
- Luke Avdalovic contributes the bulk of the Lumberjacks’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 2.0 threes per game to lead the team.
- Shelton (1.4 steals per game) and Ajang Aguek (0.5 blocks per game) lead the Lumberjacks in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds