The Morehead State Eagles (7-6) will try to extend a three-game winning streak when they host the Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (3-5) on Thursday, January 21, 2021 at Ellis T. Johnson Arena as 7-point favorites. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPNU. The matchup has a point total of 126.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Morehead State (-7)||Over (126)||Morehead State 72 Southeast Missouri State 63|
- The Eagles and their opponents have combined to put up more than 126 points in 69.2% of their outings this year (nine of 13 opportunities).
- Southeast Missouri State and its opponents have combined to score at least 126 points in 75% of their games this season (six of eight chances).
- The Eagles and the Redhawks combine to average 7.7 more points per game than the over/under of 126 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 10 more points per game (136) than this matchup’s over/under of 126 points.
- The average total the Eagles have had set in games this season is 4.1 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total for Redhawks games this season is 13.6 more points than the point total of 126 in this outing.
Morehead State Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Eagles have covered eight times in 11 contests.
- Morehead State and its opponents have converted the over just 2 times in 11 (18.2%) games this season.
Southeast Missouri State Betting Information
- The Redhawks have a winning record against the spread, going 5-2-1 ATS (covering 62.5% of the time).
- The Redhawks and their opponents have hit the over in half of their games this year — 4 of 8.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/16/2021||Morehead State||-2||128||-136||+112||Regular Season||64-50 MHST|
|1/30/2020||Morehead State||-5||137||-225||+178||Regular Season||90-74 MHST|
|1/17/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-69 MHST|
Morehead State Leaders
- Johni Broome leads the Eagles in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 11.0 points and 7.1 rebounds per game.
- Morehead State’s best passer is Ta’Lon Cooper, who averages 3.2 assists per game to go with his 6.5 PPG scoring average.
- Skyelar Potter provides the bulk of the Eagles’ three-point shooting production. He connects on 1.9 threes per game to pace the team.
- Cooper and Broome lead Morehead State on the defensive end, with Cooper leading the team in steals averaging 0.9 per game and Broome in blocks averaging 1.5 per contest.
Southeast Missouri State Leaders
- Chris Harris is the top scorer for the Redhawks with 15.1 points per game. He also adds 2.4 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game to his stats.
- Nana Akenten puts up a stat line of 6.1 rebounds, 9.1 points and 1.1 assists per game for Southeast Missouri State to take the top rebound spot on the team. DQ Nicholas holds the top spot for assists with 3.2 per game, adding 9.2 points and 4.1 rebounds per contest.
- Eric Reed Jr. makes 1.9 three-pointers per game, the most on the Redhawks.
- Nicholas (1.4 steals per game) and Manny Patterson (1.4 blocks per game) lead the Redhawks in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds