A game after he put up 28 points in a 94-74 loss to Coppin State, Dominik Fragala leads the Delaware State Hornets (2-15) at home against the Morgan State Bears (11-6) as 11-point underdogs. The matchup starts at 3:00 PM ET on Thursday, March 4, 2021. The matchup has a point total of 156.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Morgan State (-11)||Under (156)||Morgan State 84 Delaware State 71|
- In six of 17 outings (35.3%) this year, the Bears and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 156 points.
- In 11 of 17 games (64.7%) this season, Delaware State has combined with its opponents to score more than 156 points.
- The two teams average a combined 5.2 less points per game (150.8) than this matchup’s total of 156 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 159.5 points per game, 3.5 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The Bears average point total in matchups this year is 153.9, 2.1 points less than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Hornets this season is 0.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Bears average 5.6 fewer points per game (80.4) than the Hornets give up (86).
- Morgan State is 5-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread when scoring more than 86 points.
- Delaware State is 4-9 against the spread and 0-13 overall when allowing more than 80.4 points.
- The Hornets’ 70.4 points per game are only 3.1 fewer points than the 73.5 the Bears give up.
- In games it puts up more than 73.5 points, Delaware State is 3-0 against the spread and 2-6 overall.
- Morgan State is 6-4 against the spread and 8-4 overall when it gives up more than 70.4 points.
- The Bears have scored a total of 116 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 6.9 per game), while the Hornets have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 266 total points, -15.6 per game).
Morgan State Betting Information
- Against the spread, Morgan State has been strong this season, posting a 7-6 record.
- The Bears fare well when favored by at least 11 points, posting a 1-0 record against the spread.
- In 8 of 13 (61.5%) contests this season, Morgan State and its opponents have hit the over.
Delaware State Betting Information
- Delaware State has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 5-9 ATS.
- In most of Hornets games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (9 out of 14 games, 64.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/6/2021||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-69 MORGST|
|1/24/2021||Morgan State||-13.5||159||-1250||+703||Regular Season||99-83 MORGST|
|2/24/2020||Morgan State||-11||150.5||-742||+504||Regular Season||90-80 MORGST|
|1/4/2020||Morgan State||-5||156.5||-225||+180||Regular Season||81-68 MORGST|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-58 MORGST|
Morgan State Leaders
- The Bears scoring leader is Troy Baxter, who averages 17.0 per contest to go with 4.7 rebounds and 1.1 assists.
- Malik Miller leads the Bears in rebounding, averaging 8.4 per game, while Sheryn Devonish leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.8 in each contest.
- De’Torrion Ware leads the Bears in three-point shooting with an average of 2.1 threes per game.
- Miller and Baxter lead the Bears on the defensive end, with Miller leading the team in steals averaging 2.1 per game and Baxter in blocks averaging 1.5 per contest.
Delaware State Leaders
- Myles Carter sits on top of the Hornets leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 14.9 points and 4.8 rebounds per game.
- Delaware State’s assist leader is Johquin ‘Pinky’ Wiley with 4.0 per game. He also scores 10.3 points per game and tacks on 3.7 rebounds per game.
- Wiley contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Hornets. He knocks down 1.9 threes per game.
- Wiley (1.5 steals per game) is the steal leader for Delaware State while Chris Yannick (1.3 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- March Madness 2nd Round Lines: #10 Penn State vs. #2 Texas Betting Preview
- March Madness 2nd Round Lines: #6 Kentucky vs. #3 Kansas State Betting Preview
- March Madness 2nd Round Lines: #6 TCU vs. #3 Gonzaga Betting Preview
- March Madness 2nd Round Lines: #6 Creighton vs. #3 Baylor Betting Preview
- March Madness 2nd Round Lines: Miami vs. Indiana Betting Preview