The Lamar Cardinals (1-7) will attempt to end a three-game losing streak when they visit the Nicholls State Colonels (2-4) at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 6, 2021 as 7.5-point underdogs. The Colonels have lost four games in a row. The point total is 143.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Nicholls State (-7.5)||Under (143.5)||Nicholls State 76 Lamar 63|
- In 17 of six outings (283.3%) this year, the Colonels and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 143.5 points.
- Lamar and its opponents have combined to score at least 143.5 points in 25% of their games this season (two of eight chances).
- The Colonels and the Cardinals combine to average 17.2 less points per game than the total of 143.5 set for this matchup.
- The Colonels and the Cardinals have seen their opponents average a combined 3.0 more points per game than the point total of 143.5 set for this game.
- The average total the Colonels have had set in games this season is 3.0 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Cardinals this year is 11.3 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Nicholls State Betting Information
- The Colonels have been an even bet against the spread this season at 3-3.
- When favored by at least 7.5 points, the Colonels have fared well against the spread, putting together a 1-0 record.
- Nicholls State and its opponents have converted the over just 2 times in 6 (33.3%) games this season.
Lamar Betting Information
- Lamar has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its games, going 3-5 ATS.
- In the majority of Lamar’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (3 out of 8 games, 37.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/12/2020||Nicholls State||-7.5||140.5||-362||272||Regular Season||69-65 NICHLS|
|1/8/2020||Lamar||-2||135.5||-134||111||Regular Season||61-52 NICHLS|
|1/30/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||90-69 LAMAR|
Nicholls State Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Colonels this season is Jitaurious Gordon, who averages 13.9 points, 2.3 rebounds, and 3.3 assists per game.
- Najee Garvin leads Nicholls State in rebounding, averaging 7.1 per game, while Kevin Johnson leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.7 in each contest.
- Gordon contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Colonels. He knocks down 2.3 threes per game.
- Johnson is Nicholls State’s leader in steals, averaging 2.9 steals per game, while Ryghe Lyons leads them in blocks with 1.6 per contest.
- Davion Buster is the top scorer for the Cardinals with 17.0 points per game. He also tacks on 2.7 rebounds and 0.3 assists per game to his statistics.
- Avery Sullivan puts up a stat line of 7.4 rebounds, 9.9 points and 0.7 assists per game for Lamar to take the top rebound spot on the team. Kasen Harrison holds the top spot for assists with 4.1 per game, adding 10.0 points and 2.1 rebounds per contest.
- Buster hits 3.2 three-pointers per game, the most on the Cardinals.
- The Cardinals’ leader in steals is Ellis Jefferson with 1.5 per game, and David Muoka is their leader in blocks with 1.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found