The SE Louisiana Lions (1-6) will attempt to break a three-game losing streak when they visit the Nicholls State Colonels (2-4) at 6:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 9, 2021 as 10-point underdogs. The Colonels have lost four games in a row. The matchup’s over/under is set at 141.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Nicholls State (-10)||Over (141.5)||Nicholls State 76 SE Louisiana 66|
- In two of six outings (33.3%) this year, the Colonels and their opponents have totaled at least this matchup’s over/under of 141.5 points.
- In four of seven outings (57.1%) this season, SE Louisiana and its opponents have combined to score more than 141.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 11.8 fewer points per game (129.7) than this game’s over/under of 141.5 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 152.3 points per game, 10.8 more than the point total in this game.
- The Colonels average point total in outings this season is 140.5, 1.0 points less than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Lions this season is 0.1 points less than this game’s over/under.
Nicholls State Betting Information
- The Colonels have gone 3-3 against the spread this season.
- The Colonels have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 2 of 6 contests this season, a rate of 33.3%
SE Louisiana Betting Information
- The Lions have a 3-2 record against the spread, covering in 60.0% of their games.
- SE Louisiana has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 20% of matchups this year (1 out of 5 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/15/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-71 NICHLS|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-58 NICHLS|
|3/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-63 NICHLS|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||91-70 SELOU|
Nicholls State Leaders
- Jitaurious Gordon leads the Colonels in scoring, tallying 13.8 points per game to go with 2.3 rebounds and 3.3 assists.
- Najee Garvin is Nicholls State’s leading rebounder, grabbing 7.3 per game, while Kevin Johnson is its best passer, distributing 3.6 assists in each contest.
- The Colonels get the most three-point shooting production out of Gordon, who makes 2.4 threes per game.
- The Nicholls State steals leader is Johnson, who averages 2.6 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Ryghe Lyons, who compiles 1.6 rejections per contest.
SE Louisiana Leaders
- Keon Clergeot is the top scorer for the Lions with 12.8 points per game. He also adds 3.9 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game to his stats.
- Gus Okafor is atop the Lions rebounding leaderboard with 6.7 rebounds per game, and Isiah Kirby leads the squad in assists with 2.4 per outing.
- Gordon paces his teammates on the Lions with 1.2 made threes per game.
- Joe Kasperzyk (1.4 steals per game) and Nick Caldwell (0.8 blocks per game) pace the Lions in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found