The North Texas Mean Green (9-5) bring a four-game win streak into a home matchup with the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (14-5), winners of three straight. The Bulldogs are underdogs by 4.5 points in the contest, which tips at 8:00 PM ET on Friday, February 5, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 131.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|North Texas (-4.5)||Over (131)||North Texas 71 Louisiana Tech 66|
- In 10 of 14 outings (71.4%) this year, the Mean Green and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s point total of 131 points.
- Louisiana Tech and its opponents have combined to score at least 131 points in 68.4% of their games this season (13 of 19 opportunities).
- These teams average a combined 148.3 points per game, 17.3 more points than the total of 131 set for this game.
- The Mean Green and the Bulldogs have seen their opponents average a combined 1.6 less points per game than the point total of 131 set in this outing.
- The average point total for Mean Green games this year is 6.8 more points than the over/under of 131 in this matchup.
- The average total for Bulldogs games this season is 8.9 more points than the point total of 131 for this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Mean Green average 8.4 more points per game (74.9) than the Bulldogs give up (66.5).
- When North Texas scores more than 66.5 points, it is 8-1 overall and 6-0 against the spread.
- Louisiana Tech is 1-3 overall and 0-4 against the spread in games when it allows more than 74.9 points.
- The Bulldogs put up 10.5 more points per game (73.4) than the Mean Green give up (62.9).
- Louisiana Tech has gone 14-3 overall and 10-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 62.9 points.
- North Texas is 0-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall when it allows its opponents to put up more than 73.4 points.
- The Mean Green have scored a total of 169 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 12.0 per game), and the Bulldogs have out-scored opponents by 131 points on the season (6.9 more per game).
North Texas Betting Information
- The Mean Green have been solid against the spread this season, earning an 8-4 record.
- When favored by at least 4.5 points, the Mean Green have fared well against the spread, putting up a 7-2 record.
- North Texas and its adversaries have combined to cover the point total in 6 of 12 games this season (50%).
Louisiana Tech Betting Information
- The Bulldogs have a winning record against the spread, going 10-8 ATS (covering 55.6% of the time).
- The Bulldogs have fared well as a 4.5-point underdog, going 6-5 against the spread when they are at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- The Bulldogs and their opponents have hit the over in less than half of their games this season — 8 of 18 (44.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/22/2020||North Texas||-4||133||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-71 LATECH|
|1/18/2020||Louisiana Tech||-6.5||130.5||-299||+232||Regular Season||51-50 NTX|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||66-53 LATECH|
|1/3/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||63-59 NTX|
North Texas Leaders
- Javion Hamlet leads the Mean Green in points and assists per game, scoring 13.9 points and distributing 4.8 assists.
- Zachary Simmons is North Texas’ best rebounder, pulling down an average of 6.4 boards in each contest while scoring 10.7 points per game.
- James Reese’s 2.0 made threes per game lead the Mean Green.
- The North Texas steals leader is Reese, who averages 1.4 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Thomas Bell, who compiles 1.1 rejections per contest.
Louisiana Tech Leaders
- Kalob Ledoux is the top scorer for the Bulldogs with 11.7 points per game. He also adds 4.1 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game to his scoring output.
- Kenneth Lofton Jr. puts up a stat line of 6.6 rebounds, 10.2 points and 1.1 assists per game for Louisiana Tech to take the top rebound spot on the team. Cobe Williams has the top spot for assists with 3.0 per game, adding 8.4 points and 3.4 rebounds per outing.
- Ledoux is dependable from deep and leads the Bulldogs with 1.7 made threes per game.
- Louisiana Tech’s leader in steals is Williams with 1.2 per game, and its leader in blocks is Andrew Gordon with 0.6 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Elite Eight March Madness Odds: UConn Vs Gonzaga Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Florida Atlantic vs Kansas State in March Madness: Odds, Analysis and Trends for Elite Eight
- Miami vs Houston in March Madness: Odds, Analysis and Trends for Sweet 16
- March Madness Odds: Sweet 16 Betting Analysis for Xavier vs Texas
- March Madness Odds: Sweet 16 Betting Analysis for Princeton vs. Creighton