Antoine Davis leads the Detroit Mercy Titans (12-9) against the Northern Kentucky Norse (13-10) after scoring 46 points in an 83-73 win over Robert Morris. The Titans are 1-point underdogs in the matchup on Tuesday, March 2, 2021, which tips off at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The point total is 146 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Detroit Mercy (+1)||Over (146)||Detroit Mercy 74 Northern Kentucky 73|
- The Norse and their opponents have combined to score more than 146 points in 39.1% of their outings this season (nine of 23 opportunities).
- Detroit Mercy has combined with its opponents to score at least 146 points in 16 of 21 outings (76.2%) this season.
- The Norse and the Titans combine to average 2.9 more points per game than the total of 146 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 145.5 points per game, 0.5 less than the point total for this matchup.
- The average point total for Norse games this season is 2.6 less points than the over/under of 146 in this matchup.
- The average total in Titans games this season is five more points than the point total of 146 for this outing.
Northern Kentucky Betting Information
- Northern Kentucky has been strong against the spread, going 11-10-1 this season.
- The Norse have posted a losing record of 2-6-1 against the spread when the spread is -1 or bigger.
- In 14 of 22 (63.6%) contests this season, Northern Kentucky and its opponents have hit the total.
Detroit Mercy Betting Information
- Detroit Mercy has a 12-8-1 record against the spread, covering in 57.1% of their outings.
- When they play as at least 1-point underdogs, the Titans have a record ATS of 6-3-1.
- The Titans and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this year — 11 of 21 (52.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-65 NKENT|
|1/3/2020||Northern Kentucky||-4.5||143.5||-207||+165||Regular Season||66-58 DET|
|2/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||97-65 NKENT|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||95-73 NKENT|
Northern Kentucky Leaders
- Trevon Faulkner leads the Norse in scoring, tallying 16.6 points per game to go with 5.4 rebounds and 2.5 assists.
- Adrian Nelson is Northern Kentucky’s leading rebounder, grabbing 9.9 per game, while Bryson Langdon is its best passer, averaging 3.8 assists in each contest.
- Marques Warrick makes more threes per game than any other member of the Norse, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.1 per contest.
- Faulkner and Nelson lead the Norse on the defensive end, with Faulkner leading the team in steals averaging 1.5 per game and Nelson in blocks averaging 0.6 per contest.
Detroit Mercy Leaders
- Davis’ points (23.3 per game) and assists (4.8 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Titans’ leaderboards.
- Chris Brandon’s stat line of 5.5 rebounds, 4.9 points and 0.5 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Detroit Mercy rebounding leaderboard.
- Davis makes more threes per game than any other member of the Titans, knocking down shots from deep at a rate of 3.5 per contest.
- Davis (1.5 steals per game) is the steal leader for Detroit Mercy while Noah Waterman (0.7 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds