The Northern Kentucky Norse (5-7) host the UIC Flames (8-4) after losing three straight home games. The Norse are favored by just 2.5 points in the contest, which begins at 6:00 PM ET on Friday, January 29, 2021. The over/under is 133.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UIC (+2.5)||Over (133.5)||Northern Kentucky 71 UIC 70|
- In nine of 12 outings (75%) this season, the Norse and their opponents have scored no less than this matchup’s over/under of 133.5 points.
- UIC and its opponents have combined to score at least 133.5 points in 58.3% of their matchups this season (seven of 12 opportunities).
- The Norse and the Flames combine to average 7.1 more points per game than the total of 133.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 8.1 more points per game (141.6) than this game’s total of 133.5 points.
- The average point total for Norse games this season is 10.4 more points than the total of 133.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Flames this year is 4.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Northern Kentucky Betting Information
- The Norse have struggled a bit against the spread this season, putting up a 5-6 record.
- When favored by at least 2.5 points, the Norse have struggled to a 0-4 record ATS this season.
- More often than not, Northern Kentucky and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 8 of 11 chances this season.
UIC Betting Information
- UIC has a 7-5 record against the spread, covering in 58.3% of their contests.
- When they are at least 2.5-point underdogs, the Flames have a record ATS of 3-1.
- In most of Flames games this year, the teams have not hit the over (5 out of 12 games, 41.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/10/2020||Northern Kentucky||-4.5||131.5||-185||+155||Conference Tournament||71-62 NKENT|
|2/16/2020||Northern Kentucky||-10||136.5||-586||+413||Regular Season||73-43 UIC|
|1/10/2020||Northern Kentucky||-1||135.5||-115||-106||Regular Season||68-52 NKENT|
|2/3/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-67 UIC|
|12/30/2018||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-58 NKENT|
Northern Kentucky Leaders
- Trevon Faulkner leads the Norse in scoring, tallying 16.9 points per game to go with 5.1 rebounds and 2.5 assists.
- Adrian Nelson is Northern Kentucky’s leading rebounder, grabbing 9.7 per game, while Bryson Langdon is its best passer, averaging 3.5 assists in each contest.
- Marques Warrick contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Norse. He knocks down 2.0 threes per game.
- Faulkner and Nelson lead the Norse on the defensive end, with Faulkner leading the team in steals averaging 1.7 per game and Nelson in blocks averaging 0.5 per contest.
- Teyvion Kirk leads the Flames scoring, rebounding and assists leaderboards, knotching 14.8 points, 7.3 rebounds and 6.9 assists per game.
- Rayquawndis Mitchell makes 2.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Flames.
- Kirk (1.1 steals per game) is the steal leader for UIC while Rob Howard Jr. (1.2 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds