The Oakland Golden Grizzlies (0-10) will attempt to halt a 10-game losing streak when they host the Youngstown State Penguins (4-2) on Friday, January 15, 2021 at Athletics Center O'rena as only 2-point favorites. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESP3. The matchup’s over/under is set at 149.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Oakland (-2)||Over (149.5)||Oakland 77 Youngstown State 74|
- The Golden Grizzlies and their opponents have combined for 149.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in six of 10 outings (60%) this season.
- Youngstown State has played in zero games this year (out of six total matchups — 0% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 149.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 136.8 points per game, 12.7 less points than the total of 149.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 156.5 points per game, 7.0 more than the over/under for this game.
- The average over/under the Golden Grizzlies have had set in matchups this year is 4.6 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under for Penguins games this year is 10.3 fewer points than the point total of 149.5 in this outing.
Oakland Betting Information
- The Golden Grizzlies have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, posting a 4-6 record.
- The Golden Grizzlies have posted a losing record of 0-1 against the spread when the spread is -2 or higher.
- The Golden Grizzlies have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 1 times in 10 games this season.
Youngstown State Betting Information
- Youngstown State’s record against the spread is 2-2.
- When they play as at least 2-point underdogs, the Penguins have a record ATS of 1-0.
- Youngstown State has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 75% of matchups this season (3 out of 4 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/15/2020||Oakland||-4.5||139||-206||+164||Regular Season||72-64 OAK|
|1/9/2020||Youngstown State||-2.5||136.5||-148||+119||Regular Season||61-60 YNGST|
|1/31/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-74 YNGST|
|12/30/2018||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-74 OAK|
- The leader in points and assists for the Golden Grizzlies is Jalen Moore, who scores 17.8 points and dishes out 6.9 assists per game.
- Oakland’s best rebounder is Daniel Oladapo, who averages 8.7 boards per game in addition to his 10.3 PPG average.
- Rashad Williams leads his teammates on the Golden Grizzlies with 3.4 made threes per contest.
- Moore and Trey Townsend lead the Golden Grizzlies on the defensive end, with Moore leading the team in steals averaging 1.9 per game and Townsend in blocks averaging 1.0 per contest.
Youngstown State Leaders
- Naz Bohannon sits on top of the Penguins leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 17.9 points and 8.2 rebounds per game.
- Youngstown State’s assist leader is Darius Quisenberry with 3.3 per game. He also records 13.7 points per game and grabs 2.7 rebounds per game.
- Shemar Rathan-Mayes leads his teammates on the Penguins with 1.7 made threes per outing.
- Shemar Rathan-Mayes (1.4 steals per game) is the steal leader for Youngstown State while Michael Akuchie (0.6 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found