The Ohio Bobcats (4-2) are heavily favored (by 15.5 points) to extend a three-game home win streak when they host the Northern Illinois Huskies (1-5) on Tuesday, January 5, 2021 at 6:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is 134.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Ohio (-15.5)||Over (134.5)||Ohio 81 Northern Illinois 62|
- The Bobcats and their opponents have combined for 134.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 20 of six outings (333.3%) this year.
- Northern Illinois and its opponents have combined to score at least 134.5 points in three of six outings (50%) this year.
- The Bobcats and the Huskies combine to average 9.3 more points per game than the over/under of 134.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 145.9 points per game, 11.4 more than the over/under in this game.
- The average total the Bobcats have had set in games this year is 17.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under for Huskies games this year is 3.2 more points than the point total of 134.5 for this outing.
Ohio Betting Information
- Ohio has been good against the spread this season, posting a 3-2 record.
- The Bobcats have combined with their opponents to go above the total in 40% of their games this season (2 of 5 contests).
Northern Illinois Betting Information
- The Huskies have a 0-6 record against the spread, covering in just zero% of their outings.
- The Huskies have not fared well as a 15.5-point underdog, going 0-1 against the spread when they are at least 15.5-point underdogs.
- Northern Illinois and its opponents have hit the over in half of their games this season — 3 of 6.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/28/2020||Northern Illinois||-3||133.5||-160||130||Regular Season||61-59 NIU|
|1/29/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-60 NIU|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-66 NIU|
- Jason Preston leads the Bobcats in points and assists per game, scoring 18.9 points and distributing 7.4 assists.
- Dwight Wilson leads Ohio in rebounding, pulling down 8.4 boards per game while also scoring 15.3 points a contest.
- Ben Roderick makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bobcats, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.9 per contest.
- Ben Vander Plas is the Bobcats leader in steals and blocks, racking up 1.7 steals and 0.8 blocks per game.
Northern Illinois Leaders
- The Huskies’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Tyler Cochran with 13.8 points and 7.4 rebounds per game.
- Kaleb Thornton’s assist statline leads Northern Illinois; he racks up 2.5 assists per game.
- Trendon Hankerson’s 1.8 made threes per game lead the Huskies.
- Cochran (1.8 steals per game) is the steal leader for Northern Illinois while Zool Kueth (0.8 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found