The Portland State Vikings (2-7) are favored (-2) to end a four-game losing streak when they host the Idaho State Bengals (3-6) at 3:05 PM ET on Saturday, January 23, 2021 at Viking Pavilion. The point total for the matchup is set at 136.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Portland State (-2)||Under (136.5)||Portland State 68 Idaho State 66|
- In three of nine outings (33.3%) this season, the Vikings and their opponents have put up at least this matchup’s point total of 136.5 points.
- Idaho State and its opponents have combined to score more than 136.5 points in 11.1% of their matchups this season (one of nine chances).
- The Vikings and the Bengals combine to average 8.2 fewer points per game than the over/under of 136.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.2 more points per game (137.7) than this game’s total of 136.5 points.
- The Vikings average point total in matchups this season is 138.7, 2.2 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Bengals this season is 9.3 points less than this game’s over/under.
Portland State Betting Information
- Portland State has earned an even 4-4 record against the spread this season.
- The Vikings have posted a losing record of 0-2 against the spread when the spread is -2 or higher.
- Portland State has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 2 times in 8 contests (25%).
Idaho State Betting Information
- Idaho State has covered the spread in less than half of its outings, going 4-5 ATS.
- When they are at least 2-point underdogs, the Bengals have not fared well, going 0-2 against the spread.
- Idaho State has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 33.3% of matchups this year (3 out of 9 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/21/2021||Portland State||-3||140||-159||+131||Regular Season||64-57 IDST|
|2/27/2020||Portland State||-3.5||154.5||-176||+141||Regular Season||89-76 PORTST|
|1/18/2020||Portland State||-7.5||142||-363||+272||Regular Season||82-76 PORTST|
|2/21/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||99-93 PORTST|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-67 IDST|
Portland State Leaders
- The leader in scoring, rebounding and assists for the Vikings is James Scott, who puts up 14.5 points, 5.9 rebounds and 2.0 assists per game.
- Scott leads the Vikings in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Scott and Amari McCray lead the Vikings on the defensive end, with Scott leading the team in steals averaging 1.7 per game and McCray in blocks averaging 1.3 per contest.
Idaho State Leaders
- Robert Ford III has racked up 7.4 boards and 3.7 assists per game, putting him atop the Bengals leaderboards in those stat categories.
- Tarik Cool scores 14.7 points per game, putting him at the top of the Idaho State scoring leaderboard. He also grabs 3.2 rebounds and adds 2.6 assists per game.
- Cool makes more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Bengals, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.7 per game.
- Idaho State’s leader in steals is Ford (1.1 per game), and its leader in blocks is Brayden Parker (1.0 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds