The Alabama A&M Bulldogs (4-0) will look to continue a four-game win streak when they visit the Prairie View A&M Panthers (4-4) at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 30, 2021 as 8.5-point underdogs. The Panthers have won three games in a row. The matchup’s point total is set at 132.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Prairie View A&M||-8.5||-110||-110||132.5||-113||-108||-435||330|
|Alabama A&M (+8.5)||Over (132.5)||Prairie View A&M 71 Alabama A&M 69|
- In 50% of their opportunities this season (four of eight chances), the Panthers and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s point total of 132.5 points.
- Alabama A&M has played in three games this year (out of four total matchups — 75% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 132.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 9.9 more points per game (142.4) than this game’s total of 132.5 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 140.2 points per game, 7.7 more than the over/under in this game.
- The Panthers average point total in outings this year is 133.6, 1.1 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- Bulldogs games this year have averaged an over/under of 149 points, 16.5 more than the point total in this matchup.
Prairie View A&M Betting Information
- The Panthers have been solid against the spread this season, earning a 7-1 record.
- The Panthers fare well when favored by at least 8.5 points, posting a 1-0 record against the spread.
- Prairie View A&M and its opponents have converted the over just 2 times in 8 (25%) games this season.
Alabama A&M Betting Information
- The Bulldogs have a winning record against the spread, going 3-1 ATS (covering 75% of the time).
- In 2 out of Bulldogs 4 games this year, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/10/2020||Prairie View A&M||-12.5||131.5||-1028||+640||Conference Tournament||82-60 PVAM|
|3/2/2020||Prairie View A&M||-14||133||-1482||+831||Regular Season||73-62 PVAM|
|2/3/2020||Prairie View A&M||-7||136.5||-335||+252||Regular Season||69-54 PVAM|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-65 PVAM|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-65 PVAM|
Prairie View A&M Leaders
- The Panthers leader in points and assists is Cam Mack, who puts up 12.7 points per game along with 7.7 assists.
- Dewayne Cox is Prairie View A&M’s best rebounder, hauling in an average of 4.9 boards in each contest while scoring 5.4 points per game.
- Jeremiah Gambrell connects on more threes per game than any other member of the Panthers, knocking down shots from downtown at a rate of 2.4 per game.
- The Prairie View A&M steals leader is Mack, who averages 2.3 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Jerroda Briscoe, who compiles 1.3 rejections per contest.
Alabama A&M Leaders
- Garrett Hicks racks up 20.3 points per game to be the top scorer for the Bulldogs.
- EJ Williams is at the top of the Bulldogs rebounding leaderboard with 7.3 rebounds per game, and Cameron Tucker paces the squad in assists with 6.5 per contest.
- Hicks is the most prolific from distance for the Bulldogs, hitting 4.0 threes per game.
- Alabama A&M’s leader in steals is Hicks with 2.0 per game, and its leader in blocks is Williams with 2.0 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds