The Oakland Golden Grizzlies (3-11) visit the Purdue Fort Wayne Mastodons (4-3) after losing eight road games in a row. The Mastodons are favored by only 1.5 points in the contest, which starts at 7:30 PM ET on Friday, January 29, 2021. The matchup’s point total is 156.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Purdue Fort Wayne||-1.5||-112||-110||156||-110||-110||-125||102|
|Purdue Fort Wayne (-1.5)||Under (156)||Purdue Fort Wayne 78 Oakland 76|
- The Mastodons and their opponents have combined to record more than 156 points in 14.3% of their outings this year (one of seven opportunities).
- Oakland has combined with its opponents to score more than 156 points in four of 14 games (28.6%) this year.
- These two teams average a combined 143.3 points per game, 12.7 less points than the total of 156 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined two less points per game (154) than this game’s total of 156 points.
- The average total the Mastodons have had set in matchups this season is 13.1 less points than this outing’s point total.
- Golden Grizzlies games this year have averaged a total of 154.6 points, 1.4 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Purdue Fort Wayne Betting Information
- The Mastodons have struggled somewhat against the spread this year, posting a 3-4 record.
- The Mastodons have posted a losing record of 0-2 against the spread when the spread is -1.5 or bigger.
- The Mastodons have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 3 of 7 games (42.9%).
Oakland Betting Information
- The Golden Grizzlies record against the spread is 7-7.
- When they play as at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Golden Grizzlies have a record ATS of 2-2.
- The Golden Grizzlies and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 12 of 14 (85.7%).
Purdue Fort Wayne Leaders
- Jarred Godfrey leads the Mastodons in scoring and rebounding, putting up 17.4 points and 5.2 boards per game.
- Jalon Pipkins leads the Mastodons in assists, averaging 3.2 per game while also scoring 12.5 points per contest.
- Godfrey provides the most three-point shooting production for the Mastodons. He makes 2.0 threes per game.
- Godfrey is the Mastodons leader in steals, averaging 1.8 steals per game, while Dylan Carl leads them in blocks with 0.5 per contest.
- Jalen Moore’s points (18.8 per game) and assists (8.2 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Golden Grizzlies’ leaderboards.
- Daniel Oladapo grabs 8.4 rebounds per game (he also scores 10.7 points per game and adds 1.3 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Oakland rebounding leaderboard.
- Rashad Williams is reliable from three-point range and leads the Golden Grizzlies with 3.3 made threes per game.
- Oakland’s leader in steals is Moore (2.1 per game), and its leader in blocks is Trey Townsend (0.9 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds