A game after he scored 21 points in a 56-52 loss to Marist, Majesty Brandon leads the Canisius Golden Griffins (1-1) on the road against the Quinnipiac Bobcats (4-7) on Friday, February 12, 2021. The Golden Griffins are underdogs by 4 points in the matchup, which begins at 1:00 PM ET on ESP3. The over/under for the matchup is set at 137.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 50% of their opportunities last season (15 of 30 chances), the Bobcats and their opponents combined to score more than this matchup’s point total of 137.5 points.
- In 17 of 32 opportunities (53.1%) last season, Canisius combined with its opponents to score more than 137.5 points.
- The two teams averaged a combined 0.7 more points per game last year (138.2) than this game’s total of 137.5 points.
- The Bobcats and the Golden Griffins saw their opponents average a combined 4.0 more points per game last season than the over/under of 137.5 set in this outing.
- The Bobcats average point total in outings last season was 140.3, 2.8 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- Golden Griffins games last season averaged an over/under of 139.4 points, 1.9 more than the point total in this matchup.
Quinnipiac Betting Information
- The Bobcats have struggled somewhat against the spread this year, putting up a 5-6 record.
- The Bobcats have struggled to cover, going just 0-1 ATS when favored by at least 4 points.
- Quinnipiac and its opponents have converted the over just 5 times in 11 (45.5%) games this season.
Canisius Betting Information
- The Golden Griffins had a 14-15-2 record against the spread, covering in just 45.2% of their games.
- The Golden Griffins fared well as a 4-point underdog, going 0-6 against the spread when they were at least 4-point underdogs.
- In most of Golden Griffins games last year, the teams did not hit the over (14 out of 31 games, 45.2%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/21/2020||Quinnipiac||-2||147||-136||+112||Regular Season||66-64 QUIN|
|1/31/2020||Canisius||-4||147||-187||+152||Regular Season||90-73 QUIN|
- Jacob Rigoni leads the Bobcats in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 12.3 points and 6.3 boards per game.
- Quinnipiac’s best passer is Savion Lewis, who averages 3.2 assists per game to go with his 8.1 PPG scoring average.
- Rigoni connects on more threes per game than any other member of the Bobcats, knocking down shots from downtown at a clip of 2.3 per contest.
- Lewis is Quinnipiac’s leader in steals, averaging 0.8 steals per game, while Seth Pinkney leads them in blocks with 2.5 per contest.
- Brandon put up 13.9 points per game last season to go with 4.1 rebounds and 1.4 assists.
- Jacco Fritz pulled down 4.5 rebounds per game, while Jordan Henderson averaged 2.0 assists per contest.
- Brandon averaged 1.9 made three-pointers per game a season ago.
- Brandon and Jalanni White were defensive standouts last season, with Brandon averaging 1.2 steals per game and White collecting 0.6 blocks per contest.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Miami vs Houston in March Madness: Odds, Analysis and Trends for Sweet 16
- March Madness Odds: Sweet 16 Betting Analysis for Xavier vs Texas
- March Madness Odds: Sweet 16 Betting Analysis for Princeton vs. Creighton
- San Diego State vs Alabama in March Madness: Odds, Analysis and Trends for Sweet 16
- March Madness Against The Spread Picks & Lines for Sweet 16 Betting Games