The South Carolina Upstate Spartans (0-10) are 9-point underdogs as they look to turn around a 10-game losing streak when they visit the Radford Highlanders (9-7) on Thursday, February 4, 2021 at Donald N. Dedmon Center. The contest airs at 6:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under set at 131.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 50% of their games this year (eight of 16 chances), the Highlanders and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s over/under of 131.5 points.
- South Carolina Upstate has played in nine games this year (out of 10 total matchups — 90% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 131.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 6.0 more points per game (137.5) than this matchup’s total of 131.5 points.
- The Highlanders and the Spartans have seen their opponents average a combined 16.6 more points per game than the over/under of 131.5 set for this outing.
- The average total the Highlanders have had set in matchups this season is 0.6 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Spartans games this season have averaged a total of 153.5 points, 22.0 more than the point total in this matchup.
Radford Betting Information
- Radford has been good against the spread this season, posting a 9-5-1 record.
- Radford and its opponents have reached the over/under in just 7 of 15 games this season (46.7%).
South Carolina Upstate Betting Information
- South Carolina Upstate has covered the spread in fewer than half of its contests, going 3-5 ATS.
- In 4 out South Carolina Upstate’s 8 games this season, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/22/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-60 RADF|
|1/16/2020||Radford||-8||140||-388||+298||Regular Season||63-59 RADF|
|1/10/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-72 RADF|
- The leader in points and assists for the Highlanders is Fah’Mir Ali, who scores 10.4 points and dishes out 3.5 assists per game.
- Chyree Walker leads the Highlanders in rebounding, grabbing 7.8 rebounds per game while also scoring 7.6 points a contest.
- The Highlanders get the most three-point shooting production out of Quinton Morton-Robertson, who knocks down 1.7 threes per game.
- Ali and Lewis Djonkam lead Radford on the defensive end, with Ali leading the team in steals averaging 1.4 per game and Djonkam in blocks averaging 0.9 per contest.
South Carolina Upstate Leaders
- Tommy Bruner collects 14.5 points and tacks on 4.5 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Spartans’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- South Carolina Upstate’s Nevin Zink stats (5.5 rebounds per game, 8.6 points per game, 0.5 assists per game) earned him the top spot on the team rebound leaderboard.
- Bryson Mozone’s 2.2 made threes per game lead the Spartans.
- The Spartans’ leader in steals is Bruner with 1.4 per game, and Khydarius Smith is their leader in blocks with 0.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Elite Eight March Madness Odds: UConn Vs Gonzaga Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Florida Atlantic vs Kansas State in March Madness: Odds, Analysis and Trends for Elite Eight
- Miami vs Houston in March Madness: Odds, Analysis and Trends for Sweet 16
- March Madness Odds: Sweet 16 Betting Analysis for Xavier vs Texas
- March Madness Odds: Sweet 16 Betting Analysis for Princeton vs. Creighton