The Saint Bonaventure Bonnies (5-0) are 4.5-point favorites as they attempt to build on a five-game win streak when they visit the Duquesne Dukes (3-3) on Saturday, January 23, 2021 at A.J. Palumbo Center. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 129 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Saint Bonaventure (-4.5)||Over (129)||Saint Bonaventure 68 Duquesne 63|
- In two of five opportunities (40%) this year, the Bonnies and their opponents have scored no less than this matchup’s over/under of 129 points.
- Duquesne has played in four games this season (out of six total matchups — 66.7% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 129 points.
- These teams average a combined 134.4 points per game, 5.4 more points than the over/under of 129 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.9 less points per game (125.1) than this game’s total of 129 points.
- The average point total for Bonnies games this season is 2.4 more points than the total of 129 in this matchup.
- The average over/under in Dukes games this year is 0.8 less points than the point total of 129 for this outing.
Saint Bonaventure Betting Information
- The Bonnies have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 4-1 record.
- The Bonnies fare well when favored by at least 4.5 points, posting a 3-1 record against the spread.
- The Bonnies have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 2 of 5 games (40%).
Duquesne Betting Information
- The Dukes have a 2-4 record against the spread, covering in just 33.3% of their games.
- When they are at least 4.5-point underdogs, the Dukes have not fared well, going 0-2 against the spread.
- Duquesne and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 4 of 6 (66.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/15/2021||Saint Bonaventure||-8||135.5||-385||+300||Regular Season||62-48 STBON|
|2/26/2020||Saint Bonaventure||-3||136||-159||+129||Regular Season||81-77 DUQ|
|2/8/2020||Duquesne||-3.5||131.5||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-80 STBON|
|2/27/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-47 STBON|
|2/6/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||51-49 STBON|
Saint Bonaventure Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Bonnies this season is Jaren Holmes, who averages 15.9 points, 5.8 rebounds, and 2.3 assists per game.
- Osun Osunniyi leads Saint Bonaventure in rebounding, averaging 9.6 per game, while Kyle Lofton leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 5.0 in each contest.
- Holmes provides the bulk of the Bonnies’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 2.3 threes per game to lead the squad.
- The Saint Bonaventure steals leader is Dominick Welch, who averages 1.5 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Osunniyi, who compiles 2.1 rejections per contest.
- Marcus Weathers sits at the top of the Dukes scoring leaderboard with 13.6 points per game. He also collects 6.4 rebounds and racks up 1.3 assists per game.
- The Duquesne leaders in rebounding and assists are Michael Hughes with 6.8 rebounds per game (he also adds 9.2 points and 1.6 assists per game) and Sincere Carry with 4.2 assists per game (he also tacks on 9.0 points and 4.8 rebounds per game).
- Tavian Dunn-Martin provides the bulk of the Dukes’ three-point shooting production. He connects on 1.9 threes per game to pace the squad.
- Carry (1.6 steals per game) and Hughes (1.7 blocks per game) lead the Dukes in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- San Diego State vs Alabama in March Madness: Odds, Analysis and Trends for Sweet 16
- March Madness Against The Spread Picks & Lines for Sweet 16 Betting Games
- March Madness Odds: Sweet 16 Betting Analysis for Florida Atlantic vs. Tennessee
- March Madness Odds: Sweet 16 Betting Analysis for Gonzaga vs UCLA
- March Madness Straight-Up Picks & Lines for Sweet 16 Betting Games