A game after he put up 29 points in an 85-77 loss to Rhode Island, Taylor Funk leads the Saint Joseph’s (PA) Hawks (0-6) on the road against the Saint Bonaventure Bonnies (2-0) as 11.5-point underdogs. The matchup, which begins at 4:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 6, 2021, airs on ESPN+. The over/under is set at 153 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Saint Bonaventure (-11.5)||Under (153)||Saint Bonaventure 82 Saint Joseph’s (PA) 69|
- In nine of 31 opportunities (29%) last year, the Bonnies and their opponents scored at least this matchup’s point total of 153 points.
- Saint Joseph’s (PA) and its opponents combined to score more than 153 points in 37.5% of their matchups last season (12 of 32 opportunities).
- These teams averaged a combined 138.1 points per game last year, 14.9 fewer points than the total of 153 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams averaged a combined 146.4 points per game last season, 6.6 fewer than the over/under in this game.
- The Bonnies average point total in matchups last season was 136, 17 points less than the total in this game.
- The average total in Hawks games last season was 4.5 fewer points than the point total of 153 for this outing.
Saint Bonaventure Betting Information
- Saint Bonaventure was good against the spread, going 12-11-1 last season.
- The Bonnies posted a winning record of 2-1 against the spread when the spread was -11.5 or higher.
- The Bonnies and their opponents went over the total in 14 of 24 games (58.3%) last season.
Saint Joseph’s (PA) Betting Information
- Saint Joseph’s (PA)’s record against the spread is 3-3.
- The Hawks and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 6 of 6 (100%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/4/2020||Saint Bonaventure||-11.5||145||-826||531||Regular Season||89-73 STBON|
|2/11/2020||Saint Bonaventure||-8||146||-378||286||Regular Season||74-56 STBON|
|2/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-51 STBON|
|1/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-47 STBON|
Saint Bonaventure Leaders
- Kyle Lofton scored 14.1 points and distributed 6.0 assists per game last season.
- Osun Osunniyi averaged 8.4 boards per game in addition to his 10.8 PPG average.
- Dominick Welch made three-pointers at a rate of 2.3 per game a season ago.
- Lofton averaged 1.4 steals per game, while Osunniyi notched 2.5 blocks per contest.
Saint Joseph’s (PA) Leaders
- The Hawks’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Ryan Daly with 17.2 points and 6.2 rebounds per game.
- Jordan Hall dishes out more assists than any other Saint Joseph’s (PA) player with 5.0 per game. He also scores 6.0 points and grabs 4.4 rebounds per game.
- Funk leads the Hawks in three-point shooting with an average of 2.4 made threes per game.
- Saint Joseph’s (PA)’s leader in steals is Cameron Brown with 1.0 per game, and its leader in blocks is Funk with 1.0 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found