NEC foes meet when the Saint Francis (BKN) Terriers (2-2) host the Long Island Sharks (3-3) at Pope Physical Education Center, starting at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 30, 2021. The Sharks are 1-point underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has an over/under of 152 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Saint Francis (BKN)||-1||-105||-117||152||-110||-112||-110||-110|
|Saint Francis (BKN) (-1)||Under (152)||Saint Francis (BKN) 74 LIU 73|
- The Terriers and their opponents have combined for 152 points — this matchup’s over/under — in three of four outings (75%) this year.
- In one of six outings (16.7%) this year, LIU has combined with its opponents to score more than 152 points.
- The two teams average a combined 2.4 more points per game (154.4) than this game’s over/under of 152 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 159 points per game, seven more than the over/under for this matchup.
- The Terriers average point total in outings this year is 170.2, 18.2 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average total for Sharks games this season is 8.8 fewer points than the point total of 152 for this outing.
Saint Francis (BKN) Betting Information
- Saint Francis (BKN) been consistently inconsistent against the spread this season, earning a 2-2 record.
- The Terriers have posted an even record of 1-1 against the spread when the spread is -1 or higher.
- In 3 of 4 (75%) contests this season, Saint Francis (BKN) and its opponents have hit the total.
LIU Betting Information
- The Sharks have a 2-3 record against the spread, covering in only 40% of their matchups.
- When they play as at least 1-point underdogs, the Sharks have a record ATS of 1-3.
- In most of Sharks games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (3 out of 5 games, 60%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/18/2020||LIU||-6||148.5||-265||+198||Regular Season||87-77 STF|
|1/15/2020||LIU||-1||154||-115||-106||Regular Season||69-66 LIUB|
|2/14/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-76 STF|
|1/21/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-70 STF|
Saint Francis (BKN) Leaders
- The Terriers leader in points and rebounds is Travis Atson, who scores 15.0 points and pulls down 7.4 rebounds per game.
- Chauncey Hawkins is Saint Francis (BKN)’s best passer, dishing out 5.1 assists per game while scoring 13.9 PPG.
- The Terriers get the most three-point shooting production out of Atson, who knocks down 1.9 threes per game.
- Rob Higgins is Saint Francis (BKN)’s leader in steals, averaging 2.3 steals per game, while Elijah Hardison leads them in blocks with 1.0 per contest.
- Ty Flowers is the top scorer for the Sharks with 16.8 points per game. He also tacks on 7.1 rebounds and 3.3 assists per game to his scoring output.
- The LIU leaders in rebounding and assists are Eral Penn with 9.1 rebounds per game (he also adds 16.3 points and 1.3 assists per game) and Virshon Cotton with 3.5 assists per game (he also tacks on 8.0 points and 4.2 rebounds per game).
- Jermaine Jackson Jr. leads his teammates on the Sharks with 2.5 made threes per outing.
- Flowers (2.4 steals per game) and Penn (1.8 blocks per game) lead the Sharks in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Elite Eight March Madness Odds: UConn Vs Gonzaga Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Florida Atlantic vs Kansas State in March Madness: Odds, Analysis and Trends for Elite Eight
- Miami vs Houston in March Madness: Odds, Analysis and Trends for Sweet 16
- March Madness Odds: Sweet 16 Betting Analysis for Xavier vs Texas
- March Madness Odds: Sweet 16 Betting Analysis for Princeton vs. Creighton