The Saint Francis (BKN) Terriers (2-2) are at home in NEC action against the Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers (2-3) on Friday, January 8, 2021 at 4:00 PM ET. The Terriers are 1.5-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Saint Francis (BKN)||-1.5||-105||-115||N/A||N/A||N/A||-118||100|
|Mount St. Mary’s (+1.5)||Mount St. Mary’s 75 Saint Francis (BKN) 69|
Saint Francis (BKN) Betting Information
- Saint Francis (BKN) has covered about half the time against spread this season, covering two times in four contests.
- When favored by at least 1.5 points, the Terriers have put up a 1-1 record ATS.
- In 3 of 4 (75%) contests this season, Saint Francis (BKN) and its opponents have hit the over.
Mount St. Mary’s Betting Information
- Mount St. Mary’s has a 3-2 record against the spread, covering in 60.0% of their matchups.
- When they play as at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Mountaineers have a record ATS of 1-1.
- The Mountaineers and their opponents have hit the over in less than half of their games this season — 2 of 5 (40%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-67 STF|
|1/20/2020||Mount St. Mary’s||-5||128.5||-231||+182||Regular Season||59-39 MSMU|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-71 MSMU|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-67 STF|
Saint Francis (BKN) Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Terriers is Travis Atson, who accumulates 15.0 points and 8.2 rebounds per game.
- Chauncey Hawkins is the Terriers best passer, dispensing 5.2 assists per game while scoring 13.7 PPG.
- Atson leads the Terriers in three-point shooting with an average of 1.8 made threes per game.
- The Saint Francis (BKN) steals leader is Rob Higgins, who averages 2.2 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Elijah Hardison, who compiles 1.0 block per contest.
Mount St. Mary’s Leaders
- Jalen Gibbs is at the top of the Mountaineers scoring leaderboard with 16.5 points per game. He also grabs 4.8 rebounds and racks up 1.8 assists per game.
- The Mountaineers’ leader in rebounds is Malik Jefferson with 6.2 per contest, and their leader in assists is Damian Chong Qui with 4.7 per game.
- Gibbs’ 2.8 made threes per game lead the Mountaineers.
- Mount St. Mary’s leader in steals is Gibbs with 1.3 per game, and its leader in blocks is Nana Opoku with 1.5 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found