The Fairleigh Dickinson Knights (1-8) will try to break a three-game losing streak when they hit the road to play the Saint Francis (PA) Red Flash (3-6) on Tuesday, January 26, 2021 at DeGol Arena as 5.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 150.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Saint Francis (PA)||-5.5||-112||-110||150||-108||-113||-245||195|
|Saint Francis (PA) (-5.5)||Under (150)||Saint Francis (PA) 79 Fairleigh Dickinson 67|
- In three of nine games (33.3%) this year, the Red Flash and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s point total of 150 points.
- Fairleigh Dickinson has played in five games this year (out of nine total matchups — 55.6% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 150 points.
- The Red Flash and the Knights combine to average 12.8 less points per game than the over/under of 150 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 4.8 more points per game (154.8) than this game’s total of 150 points.
- The Red Flash average point total in matchups this season is 142.9, 7.1 points below the total in this game.
- The average over/under for Knights games this year is 0.9 fewer points than the point total of 150 for this outing.
Saint Francis (PA) Betting Information
- The Red Flash have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, posting a 3-6 record.
- Saint Francis (PA) and its opponents have covered the over/under in just 4 of 9 games this season (44.4%).
Fairleigh Dickinson Betting Information
- Fairleigh Dickinson has a losing record against the spread, going 3-6 ATS (covering just 33.3% of the time).
- The Knights have gone 1-1 against the spread when they are at least a 5.5-point underdog.
- In most of Knights games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (6 out of 9 games, 66.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/15/2020||Saint Francis (PA)||-2.5||147.5||-143||+120||Regular Season||100-85 SFU|
|2/14/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||87-62 SFU|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-61 FDU|
Saint Francis (PA) Leaders
- Ramiir Dixon-Conover leads the Red Flash in points and assists per game, scoring 14.5 points and distributing 5.1 assists.
- Mark Flagg leads Saint Francis (PA) in rebounding, grabbing 6.6 boards per game while also scoring 9.5 points a contest.
- The Red Flash get the most three-point shooting production out of Bryce Laskey, who makes 1.6 threes per game.
- Dixon-Conover and Flagg lead Saint Francis (PA) on the defensive end, with Dixon-Conover leading the team in steals averaging 2.3 per game and Flagg in blocks averaging 0.6 per contest.
Fairleigh Dickinson Leaders
- Elyjah Williams racks up 6.3 rebounds and 3.0 assists per game, placing him at the top of the Knights’ rebound and assists leaderboards.
- Brandon Rush racks up 14.7 points per game to be at the top of the Knights scoring leaderboard.
- Rush is dependable from deep and leads the Knights with 2.7 made threes per game.
- Fairleigh Dickinson’s leader in steals is Brandon Powell with 1.8 per game, and its leader in blocks is Pier-Olivier Racine with 1.3 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds