The Saint Louis Billikens (9-3) are heavily favored (-15.5) to continue a three-game winning streak when they host the La Salle Explorers (6-12) at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 16, 2021 at Chaifetz Arena. The contest airs on CBS Sports. The over/under for the matchup is set at 143.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|La Salle (+15.5)||Under (143)||Saint Louis 78 La Salle 63|
- The Billikens and their opponents have scored no less than 143 points — this matchup’s over/under — in seven of 12 outings (58.3%) this year.
- La Salle has played in nine games this season (out of 18 total matchups — 50% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 143 points.
- The Billikens and the Explorers combine to average 3.8 more points per game than the over/under of 143 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 139.3 points per game, 3.7 less than the over/under for this game.
- The average point total in Billikens games this season is 2.6 more points than the over/under of 143 in this matchup.
- Explorers games this season have averaged a total of 140.4 points, 2.6 less than the point total in this matchup.
Saint Louis Betting Information
- Against the spread, Saint Louis has been strong this season, posting an 8-4 record.
- The Billikens fare well when favored by at least 15.5 points, posting a 4-0 record against the spread.
- More often than not, Saint Louis and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 8 of 12 chances this season.
La Salle Betting Information
- La Salle has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 7-9-1 ATS.
- La Salle has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 52.9% of matchups this year (9 out of 17 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/3/2021||Saint Louis||-12.5||140||-966||+613||Regular Season||82-75 LASALLE|
|2/15/2020||Saint Louis||-8||131||-403||+305||Regular Season||84-69 SLU|
|1/29/2020||Saint Louis||-4||134||-180||+146||Regular Season||77-76 SLU|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||62-49 SLU|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-64 SLU|
Saint Louis Leaders
- Javonte Perkins leads the Billikens in scoring, tallying 17.8 points per game to go with 3.5 rebounds and 2.2 assists.
- Jordan Goodwin leads Saint Louis in rebounding, averaging 10.2 per game, while Yuri Collins leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 6.4 in each contest.
- Gibson Jimerson paces his teammates on the Billikens with 2.4 made threes per outing.
- Goodwin and Hasahn French lead the Billikens on the defensive end, with Goodwin leading the team in steals averaging 1.9 per game and French in blocks averaging 1.4 per contest.
La Salle Leaders
- Sherif Kenney is the top scorer for the Explorers with 10.3 points per game. He also tacks on 1.6 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game to his stats.
- Christian Ray has a stat line of 5.5 rebounds, 7.1 points and 1.6 assists per game for La Salle to take the top rebound spot on the team. Jhamir Brickus has the top spot for assists with 3.3 per game, adding 7.8 points and 1.8 rebounds per outing.
- Scott Spencer contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Explorers. He makes 1.8 threes per game.
- Brickus (1.8 steals per game) is the steal leader for La Salle while Clifton Moore (1.4 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball Lines and Picks for this Week’s Games
- College Basketball Picks & Analysis: Best Games to Wager this Week
- NCAA Basketball Lines and Picks: Must Bet Matches for Opening Week
- NCAA Basketball AP Top 25 Betting Update As Season Start Approaches
- NCAA Basketball Lines & Picks for this Week’s Best Games