The San Francisco Dons (6-5) host the Portland Pilots (5-2) in a matchup of WCC teams at War Memorial Gymnasium, starting at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 7, 2021. The Pilots are 17.5-point underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The point total is 146.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 45.5% of their opportunities this season (five of 11 chances), the Dons and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s over/under of 146.5 points.
- Portland has played in five games this season (out of seven total matchups — 71.4% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 146.5 points.
- The Dons and the Pilots combine to average 4.2 more points per game than the total of 146.5 set for this matchup.
- The Dons and the Pilots have seen their opponents average a combined 0.1 more points per game than the point total of 146.5 set in this outing.
- The Dons average point total in matchups this season is 144.5, 2.0 points below the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Pilots this year is 6.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
San Francisco Betting Information
- San Francisco has earned an even 5-5 record against the spread this season.
- San Francisco and its opponents have combined to cover the point total in 5 of 10 games this year (50%).
Portland Betting Information
- Portland’s record against the spread is 2-2.
- In most of Pilots games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (3 out of 4 games, 75%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/27/2020||San Francisco||-17||142||-2565||+1100||Regular Season||81-65 SF|
|1/4/2020||San Francisco||-9||144||-480||+350||Regular Season||76-65 PORT|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-63 SF|
|1/24/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-61 SF|
San Francisco Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Dons is Jamaree Bouyea, who scores 18.0 points and distributes 3.9 assists per game.
- Dzmitry Ryuny is the Dons best rebounder, hauling in an average of 6.3 boards in each contest while scoring 10.3 points per game.
- Ryuny makes more threes per game than any other member of the Dons, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.7 per contest.
- The San Francisco steals leader is Khalil Shabazz, who averages 1.3 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Ryuny, who compiles 0.9 rejections per contest.
- Ahmed Ali collects 19.0 points and tacks on 3.0 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Pilots’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Eddie Davis’ stat line of 5.6 rebounds, 11.3 points and 1.3 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Portland rebounding leaderboard.
- Ali contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Pilots. He knocks down 1.9 threes per game.
- Portland’s leader in steals is Isiah Dasher (1.7 per game), and its leader in blocks is Hayden Curtiss (1.7 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found